Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

If you get two games I'll buy the other one off you for $50! ;)

Haha, wouldn't that be funny. Done deal if I get two, you also need to pay for postage or you can collect it, depending if we are near each other.

Deal. I work in Pyrmont but I'm just as happy to pay for the postage at that price :D

You're not far from me, I work in Marrickville.

work-3ja83v.jpg

Don't bend. You hold all the cards.

I replied with, 'Do I just throw it at the store? What do I put with it? What do I say to the worker?'.

Have the sent you the new one? If so just be like "send you what?"

Well they have emailed me two more invoices so I presume they are sending out the game.

I would just OK, will do and not bother..

Well they do have a few of my details and I do buy from them often with the good prices. I'd prefer having good karma with DSE seeing as I seem to always get ****ed around by them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Promise to send it back once you have received the PS4 version, then return a PS3 version of the game.

I don't have a PS3 version.

Well they do have a few of my details and I do buy from them often with the good prices. I'd prefer having good karma with DSE seeing as I seem to always get stuffed around by them.
if they ask, just say you dropped it off...

multi million dollar company surely they are not going to send some guys around for $50

Like Quivorir said, you're holding him hostage - so why not just go the whole road and get the ransom money too :p

Imagine if I went to prison for a game I couldn't even play.

Enjoying the challenge of this game, averaging 13 in first-class and 11 in 50 over games about 5 matches into my 2nd season. I have a high score of 31 in both formats, both times I got out going for my 4th boundary of an over. I really struggle scoring on the leg side, especially against quicks. I've bowled 8 overs total, 0-48. I couldn't work out how to spin it at all.

The only thing that is really frustrating me is how good the CPU is at fielding, it's a direct hit every time and every 2nd game someone takes one of the greatest catches of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back