Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

This coming to 360/PS3 soon? Might spur me to keep going through my career.
Eventually, we'll be introducing further changes and additions in time to Steam and at some stage it'll all be rolled into a patch for consoles.

I doubt that I have ever had a more tragic moment, than when I was run out on 99, in a ODD, for what would be my first ODD 100 :(:mad:
Were you too eager for it or desperate to get back on strike?

Usually end up running my partners out looking for quick singles on the 5th or 6th delivery in the over :p

This happens to me all the time. I blame the AI for constantly blocking or going for 6 hits. Very annoying when you are turning the strike over frequently and they just pile up dot balls and occasionally go for a 6.

Would be good to see the AI try and match the tempo of your batsman and actively turn over the strike.

This happens to me all the time. I blame the AI for constantly blocking or going for 6 hits. Very annoying when you are turning the strike over frequently and they just pile up dot balls and occasionally go for a 6.

Would be good to see the AI try and match the tempo of your batsman and actively turn over the strike.
My main career is a number 10 bowler so I usually only bat in test matches where a quick 30 off 15-20 just breaks the opponent but once with my other career (number 4 all-rounder) in an ODI I came into the game in the 47th over I think and we needed like 100 because the openers scored like 50 off 120 each

My main career is a number 10 bowler so I usually only bat in test matches where a quick 30 off 15-20 just breaks the opponent but once with my other career (number 4 all-rounder) in an ODI I came into the game in the 47th over I think and we needed like 100 because the openers scored like 50 off 120 each

Yeah the AI doesn't seem to adapt to state of the game very well. I watched the AI block 4 of the last 6 balls when we needed 12 to win off the last over in an ODI. Had to run him out to get on strike.

100 off 3 overs isn't so bad, just a 6 every ball - at least they left you with plenty of wickets in hand! :D

Yeah the AI doesn't seem to adapt to state of the game very well. I watched the AI block 4 of the last 6 balls when we needed 12 to win off the last over in an ODI. Had to run him out to get on strike.

100 off 3 overs isn't so bad, just a 6 every ball - at least they left you with plenty of wickets in hand! :D
Geez... haha

Worst moment: Needed roughly 68 off 48. 2 wickets in hand. Made 48 before mis-timing a shot over square leg and getting caught out. Needed 12 off 23. Lost by 6 runs with 18 balls remaining :'(

Were you too eager for it or desperate to get back on strike?
Mix of that and a direct hit I would say. We were 8 down in about the 30th over, so I was keeping strike as much as possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's rough man.

Have you recovered from the mental scarring that innevitivly occurred due this traumatic experience?
took me 2 years to get in that position again. once i scored my first one, i scored my second a fortnight later

i did that in real life.. before i scored my first 50
Un-releated, but my captain in under 14's carried us to victory with 4 balls left in the final over. being under 14's we kept on playing. Said captain was on 49 runs and the ball after we won, got given out to an incredibly bad umpiring decision. To say that he was pissed off would be a massive understatement as I'm pretty sure that would have been his first 50 as well. In addition I was pissed off, since same umprie gave me out to a decision that I'm still bitter about:thumbsdown:

UPDATED 06/08/2013

w7ox.jpg

cover-small.jpg

Source:http://www.planetcricket.net/articles/2013/08/4774-don-bradman-cricket-14-is-big-ants-big-honour/

ORIGINAL POST

We just announced on the website today support in Cricket for Playstation Move and 3D. (These will not be supported in the AFL game BTW)

PS3 Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Excited about the MOVE Support. Please provide more info on the Move and 3D Support. Will this be added as a patch. Will the MOVE work for those who already own this game ? Is it a new patch download ? When is the MOVE expected to work ?

Thought I logged into PlanetCricket for a moment there. Don't scare me like that.
PlanetCricket gives me a horrible migraine.

Still got no idea how the f*** you are supposed to be a good spinner in this game?
Field placements and types of delivery is how my spinner gets any wickets. I try leg arm legspin so spinning it into the right hander a lot then a straight one gets a few nicks if thrown out wide or a lbw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back