Mega Thread Draft Day Supermegaultrathread - It's finally here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange seeing the majority on here don't rate the Lamb pick. I was the most happiest when we called out his name out of all our picks. Makes the safer option of Duggan seem smarter. Lambs potential, x factor, and speed are the most "un-vanilla" traits we could of picked in a player. Think if he makes it, he will become a cult figure and the biggest bargain of the draft!
Yeah the development of him and Adamson will be really interesting to track

Im happy with all of our picks except for Duggan. Im really interested to see how Cavka develops, anyone have any idea as to where he'll be playing?

Happy with our picks. Duggan is skilful and has poise. Yes he is not super quick but it's no use being quick if you burst away and turn the ball over. Lamb is the x- factor to balance the safe Duggan pick. Nelson I don't know a lot of but his videoed are impressive. Cavka could be the pick of the 4, a real steal. He is an an endurance beast with desire to win the ball and score or shut down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange seeing the majority on here don't rate the Lamb pick. I was the most happiest when we called out his name out of all our picks. Makes the safer option of Duggan seem smarter. Lambs potential, x factor, and speed are the most "un-vanilla" traits we could of picked in a player. Think if he makes it, he will become a cult figure and the biggest bargain of the draft!

I agree totally ... could be anything and reminds me of Jack Darling (except for the hair). Could be a much loved cult figure at WCE.
I love our draft ... we have done really well.

* me some of the vitriol aimed at a 17yr old kid on this thread is disgusting - its not as if he picked west coast to come to, the recruiting team picked him because they saw something useful in him ffs. i hope he never gets on bigfooty and reads this s**t.

just to put things into perspective, in a couple of years, do you want Laverde breaking through the pack after a Nic Nat palm only to spray it 5m above JK's head every second time, or NicNat palm it down to Yeo, bursts through a couple, hands off to Duggan or Sheed who puts it on the chest of Kennedy, lace out, 9.5 times out of 10. I know what I'd take.

**** me some of the vitriol aimed at a 17yr old kid on this thread is disgusting - its not as if he picked west coast to come to, the recruiting team picked him because they saw something useful in him ffs. i hope he never gets on bigfooty and reads this s**t.

just to put things into perspective, in a couple of years, do you want Laverde breaking through the pack after a Nic Nat palm only to spray it 5m above JK's head every second time, or NicNat palm it down to Yeo, bursts through a couple, hands off to Duggan or Sheed who puts it on the chest of Kennedy, lace out, 9.5 times out of 10. I know what I'd take.

That is one of the dumbest things i've ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back