Mega Thread Draft Day Supermegaultrathread - It's finally here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at our free agents. Well played list managers

Jones is the heart and soul of melbourne football club, the bloke bleeds blue and red, i doubt he'll ever leave.

Does he get on well with Roos? Asking because I'm actually not sure either way and friction with coaches can be a deciding factor in whether players look elsewhere or not.

Didn't realise Jones was available. Having said that I think Melbourne would have the cap space to offer him more that other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle are keen on Rance and have been for a while it seems and funny enough yet to sign on past 2015 !

Freo love Free Agency's and who can blame them , it can make a GF team .

Rance is needed, he's obviously a HUGE upgrade on Mackenzie
Don't know how he missed the AA. I do know. Things are always abit biased against WC when it comes to AA team and Rising star award

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fremantle are keen on Rance and have been for a while it seems and funny enough yet to sign on past 2015 !

Freo love Free Agency's and who can blame them , it can make a GF team .

We should bid for Rance, if only to drive up his price.

Some video of Paddy Brophy playing footy against the u18 Australian team. Skills need a bit of work from this video but looks quick and good overhead.

Tall,Fast, Agile looked like he had clean hands and could kick a footy along distance. Surely the rest can be taught. Awesome vid thanks for uploading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back