• Yes

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Only on the fringe

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not convinced of serena having used performance enhancing drugs. Go back and watch some of her matches from the late 90's/early 2000's. She hit the ball and served as hard then as she does now. She also moved incredibly well then as well.

And one of the main reasons for her dominance the last couple of years is a clear lack of rival to match her. She had Graf, Seles, Hingis, davenport, clijsters, henin earlier in her career, but now? She is no better now, than she was the last time she won the serena slam. Actually I think she was better then. She plays with more margin now, uses more topspin and relies heavily on the serve.

Last edited:

No I won't consider it a s**t fight. But am interested in why you and others consider it a certainty that she is a drug cheat?

She sent the drug tester packing some years back early in the morning and called the local police to get them of her property which they did and did not take the test, should've been band from that day .

She sent the drug tester packing some years back early in the morning and called the local police to get them of her property which they did and did not take the test, should've been band from that day .

You think she's a drug cheat because someone came to her house early in the morning and she told them to go away?

You think she's a drug cheat because someone came to her house early in the morning and she told them to go away?

She refused the drug tests, all looks bit suspect. Why is she allowed to refuse them ? I'm no expert but certainly didn't look right. Athletes are suposed to available 24/7,

She refused the drug tests, all looks bit suspect. Why is she allowed to refuse them ? I'm no expert but certainly didn't look right. Athletes are suposed to available 24/7,

Might have something to do with the fact it was the early hours of the morning. Have there been any other times where she refused testing?

Might have something to do with the fact it was the early hours of the morning. Have there been any other times where she refused testing?

I've got no idea but your happy for her to break the rule 24/7 she was up might as well been tested, or Serena gets a free pass where do you draw the line.

I've got no idea but your happy for her to break the rule 24/7 she was up might as well been tested, or Serena gets a free pass where do you draw the line.

I'm completely fine with drug testing don't get me wrong, but I don't think you should go to athlete's houses to get it unless they didn't do it somewhere else like at a tournament or whatever.

I'm completely fine with drug testing don't get me wrong, but I don't think you should go to athlete's houses to get it unless they didn't do it somewhere else like at a tournament or whatever.

They would all cheat IMO. Anyway to be honest I stopped watching women's tennis when Monica Seles started grunting and every time I've had peak since its got worse and it's a crap game compared to the men's, so neither here nor there to me. :)

They would all cheat IMO. Anyway to be honest I stopped watching women's tennis when Monica Seles started grunting and every time I've had peak since its got worse and it's a crap game compared to the men's, so neither here nor there to me. :)

Wouldn't put it past some of them to cheat I just think there's a time and place for everything. I watch some of women's tennis but nothing that involves Sharapova-like players.. there's grunting and then there's that.

You need to do out of competition testing. It's where a lot of the doping probably happens and visiting athletes houses early on in the morning is probably the easiest way to go about it because you know the athlete will be there on most occasions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back