DT Forwards 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big problem i can see happening with the partial lock out is that how will the servers cope on the Friday with the amounts of people trying to log back in to adjust their teams.
Given that there is more people entering the comp this year than ever before i can sense a huge letdown with the servers and a whole lot of angry people

I'll give you the hot tip.

Teams come out Thursday night.

Do your final tweaking on... Thursday night.

Friday morning at the latest. :)

Cause Friday is going to be like the usual Thursday. Which means the servers will be unresponsive by about 2pm. :)

I'll give you the hot tip.

Teams come out Thursday night.

Do your final tweaking on... Thursday night.

Friday morning at the latest. :)

Cause Friday is going to be like the usual Thursday. Which means the servers will be unresponsive by about 2pm. :)
I was thinking of doing that but i have a strange feeling that everybody will be on the site adjusting their teams on the Thursday night as well to avoid the crash. I might get on at about 3am Friday morning where its possible there will be less chance of a crash at that time

I was thinking of doing that but i have a strange feeling that everybody will be on the site adjusting their teams on the Thursday night as well to avoid the crash. I might get on at about 3am Friday morning where its possible there will be less chance of a crash at that time

personally, I still rate 3am on Friday morning as Thursday night. :)

here is my foward prospects, tell me what you think about these players.

gray
ziebell
mayne
hall
warren
dangerfield

i need 3 players from above.

Also, surely, there has to be a few players who end up standing out in the 100-200 price... i've gone through the rate my team thread, and there are no picks in any teams in the 100-200 foward price range. there has to be atleast 3 players who play well.

Gray vs. Tippett?

I'm split.

i say tippet has reached a certain dream team peak. he's score will ave about 75 at the end of the year, but gray looks like he will be more likely to rise higher as he has shown by nab cup form.

The Ziebell love on bigfooty is pretty funny. What are you expecting him to do?

Daniel Rich played midfield all year last year and only averaged 77 and is priced at 340k. Ziebell is still eligible for the rising star is he not? So you would be expecting him to have a better 2nd year than Daniel Rich's debut year. Your pretty much backing him to win the rising star this year

He will rise around 60k and then stagnate.

Or he could have a stinker and plummet if he doesnt pull out a 100. His price is to iffy for me.

Barry Barry.. why am i even considering you? you go against all my DT rules... but man your tempting!

He is shaping as one of the most important DT decisions of 2010. A real make or break call. Tossing up between him and Gray atm..

go for gray over hall. hall is only good if you realise his value as 6th or 7th foward.

The Ziebell love on bigfooty is pretty funny. What are you expecting him to do?

Daniel Rich played midfield all year last year and only averaged 77 and is priced at 340k. Ziebell is still eligible for the rising star is he not? So you would be expecting him to have a better 2nd year than Daniel Rich's debut year. Your pretty much backing him to win the rising star this year

He will rise around 60k and then stagnate.

Or he could have a stinker and plummet if he doesnt pull out a 100. His price is to iffy for me.

then who do you recommend instead other than gray.

Hint. Use the wap page. If they do it right it'll be on a separate server and uses less resources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back