Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts: Rd 22 - Sydney v Western Bulldogs @ ES 24th Aug 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out:
Kennedy
Towers
Bird (precaution)

In:
Mitchell
McGlynn
O'Keefe
Towers will end up staying in if Bird goes. O'Keefe won't play for us again. Maybe Jones for Towers if he isn't still injured

IN: Mitchell, Jones
OUT: JPK, Bird

I'm not a massive wrap for BJ (the player variety).

Rather go with Mitchell and Jones if they're fit and ready. Leave McGlynn, Smith and Shaw out another week then give em a run against the tigers.

Wouldn't be overly suprised if Membrey replaces Buddy either but then either Mitchell or Jones misses out to bring either McGlynn, Shaw or BJ. Don't want to go in too unexperienced.

To be fair Bird told me he was fine guys and girls

YOU TRAITOR I KNEW YOU WERE HERE TO SPREAD SORROW AND DESPAIR

;)
Glad to hear Lukey was an absolute darl to your sister again.

Bomber, I really appreciate your input etc. You are absolutely welcome here make no mistake.

Is there any chance you could change that avatar?

Oh I'm changing it! Go the Swannies lol

YOU TRAITOR I KNEW YOU WERE HERE TO SPREAD SORROW AND DESPAIR

;)
Glad to hear Lukey was an absolute darl to your sister again.

He is awesome, he said he would come to her final clearance next week. Honestly he is amazing as a person!

He is awesome, he said he would come to her final clearance next week. Honestly he is amazing as a person!

Yes I've trained him well.

Ps good to hear about the clearance too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect a solid win regardless of ins and outs

Definitely. Under the roof at etihad for only the 2nd time this year. Ground suits our style perfectly.

If anyone's keen to hit up a pub for a couple pre match jars shoot me a pm and let us know. The missus and I usually walk up from South Melb around 12.

Always better than me at matchups mate i always think that Smith should go on a opposition most dangerous small forward didn't realise Stringer is so tall.
Always better than me at matchups mate i always think that Smith should go on a opposition most dangerous small forward didn't realise Stringer is so tall.
Big boy mate , Rohan or laidler ( if plays ) are best suited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back