EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He never crossed the line" :confused: what a joke. Regardless if he stepped on the ground or was outside the boundary, he still got invloved and shouldn't have. It's a disgrace!

So sorry, sure I said I did not condone his actions, I was just stating the facts that he did not cross the white line!!!

we''l win thus week feelin good tonight given the awful conditons, frankie, boaky and even young spika have been in great form, we let west coburg run all over us last wk wont happen this wk though
only thing is not many of the boys have plyed at marybrynongs ground but after there effort last wk gives a lot of confidnce to the boys they were fightin amongst emselves and allison seemed to struggle with his talks at the breaks tips this wk
oaks 32 pt
jets 149 pt
strati 67 pt
keilor 73 pt
stars 27 pt

we''l win thus week feelin good tonight given the awful conditons, frankie, boaky and even young spika have been in great form, we let west coburg run all over us last wk wont happen this wk though
only thing is not many of the boys have plyed at marybrynongs ground but after there effort last wk gives a lot of confidnce to the boys they were fightin amongst emselves and allison seemed to struggle with his talks at the breaks tips this wk
oaks 32 pt
jets 149 pt
strati 67 pt
keilor 73 pt
stars 27 pt

Macca, Oak Park will not come close to Marby, you guys will not have a 8-9 lead again halfway in the third and lose the game. Marby Easily.

Go Marby

John Tate you deadset FLOG!!!!!!!!!!

Carried on all day and tried to throw your oversized frame around and attempt to intimidate the opposition and ended up your ass!!

Started spruiking in the last stanza that Abers were going to get beaten and ended up with egg on your face and then when a few of the Abers faithful had a crack after the win you carried on like a baby who had his toys pinched.

Wake to yourself Tatey

1) Many of your team mates can't stand you
2) You're in career worst form
3) The way you cut your hair makes me think you're trying to take off Guile from Street Fighter

Flog!!!!!!!

oaks 32 pt
jets 149 pt
strati 67 pt
keilor 73 pt
stars 27 pt

With tipping form like this, you could take over from "kiss of death" the tipster in the Herald Sun.

Big game for Doutta Stars and Oak Park this week.........think the loser might be going to B grade,Still a hard task for oak Park ,as they have to make up 2 games.Would like so see Parkers stay up as they are a good club.Lets hope crazyburn goes down!!!!! but the way Douttas are playing anything could happen.

John Tate you deadset FLOG!!!!!!!!!!

Carried on all day and tried to throw your oversized frame around and attempt to intimidate the opposition and ended up your ass!!

Started spruiking in the last stanza that Abers were going to get beaten and ended up with egg on your face and then when a few of the Abers faithful had a crack after the win you carried on like a baby who had his toys pinched.

Wake to yourself Tatey

1) Many of your team mates can't stand you
2) You're in career worst form
3) The way you cut your hair makes me think you're trying to take off Guile from Street Fighter

Flog!!!!!!!
PuffPuff....he will never learn!!! Think his 7:eek: foot tall but i heard his played Rima in Big Brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Abers on the slide ?

Cant wait for the excuses to roll out !!!

Can hear it now, happy to be 4 and 6 compared to last year etc etc,

Fact is you lot were talking it up 2 months ago,

What has gone wrong ?? Front running and poor defensive skills would be one I would go with straight up,

Oakers and Avon would have been two that would have been inked in,

Where to for the Rioli and Gaylard show ?? Signs are very much like the KP experiment,

The next month will see just how good that Camaraderie is !!!

Cheers mate, cheers

mckee sent off, down to 17, strathmore kicking with the wind, no one behind the ball, brilliant coaching

Wow, coaching is so easy! Well done you *ingg muppet. Its whinging pricks like you who are the biggest problem in local footy. You're always the ones who never put their hand up to do anything or put anything into clubs but are always the first to complain...your still complaining even after Abers managed to beat the second best team in comp with about 10 firsts players out. They played 3 Under 18's you twat and still won! You should be coaching the crows mate cos their coach must be terrible! Pies pissed all over you

Wow, coaching is so easy! Well done you *ingg muppet. Its whinging pricks like you who are the biggest problem in local footy. You're always the ones who never put their hand up to do anything or put anything into clubs but are always the first to complain...your still complaining even after Abers managed to beat the second best team in comp with about 10 firsts players out. They played 3 Under 18's you twat and still won! You should be coaching the crows mate cos their coach must be terrible! Pies pissed all over you

Prophetic i wouldn't concern yourself with uneducated blokes who'd rather throw sh*t than support and try and get some idea and actually watch the game.

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Shep start in the middle and then drop back in defence all day and Strathmore failed to man him up, result he took about 15 marks and had 30 odd touches.

Judging by previous posts - he's an Abers man and it's a bit of a let down when our own supporters get on here and pot the club!

Big game for Doutta Stars and Oak Park this week.........think the loser might be going to B grade,Still a hard task for oak Park ,as they have to make up 2 games.Would like so see Parkers stay up as they are a good club.Lets hope crazyburn goes down!!!!! but the way Douttas are playing anything could happen.

You would think the Oakers would start favourites this week going on recent performaces from the 2 teams over the past month.

Keilor and Strathmore losing shows they are not up to Greenvale's standard this year.

Prophetic i wouldn't concern yourself with uneducated blokes who'd rather throw sh*t than support and try and get some idea and actually watch the game.

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Shep start in the middle and then drop back in defence all day and Strathmore failed to man him up, result he took about 15 marks and had 30 odd touches.

Judging by previous posts - he's an Abers man and it's a bit of a let down when our own supporters get on here and pot the club!

Yeah Puff I agree i shouldn't get involved with such losers but after the win it was a bit tempting hehe. Love to know who it is though.

Oakers v Douttas will be massive. 2 good clubs so it will be disappointing to see either go down. I'd be leaning towards Oakers

You would think the Oakers would start favourites this week going on recent performaces from the 2 teams over the past month.

Keilor and Strathmore losing shows they are not up to Greenvale's standard this year.

our next 3 wks are critical and i reckon we can win em all our last 3 are tough if we can win our next 3 it will keep us in a grade i truly think frankie raso is the best in the comp dont think hes playd a bad game for us yet

yeah not good but there was some upsets obviosly im gonna tip oaks each wk but the other games i thought were winners beta luck this wk hey

Yeh. Good luck to the Oakers this week. It would be a shame if a proud club like Oak park had to be relegated. I do think that you will win easily against Douttas. With a big win, they will pass Doutta Stars on percentage. Each goal "for" Oakers will directly be a goal "against" their percentage. It is virtually a double play in both premiership points and percentage points. (the more Oakers percentage goes up, the more theirs comes down) This is really a grand final for Oak Park as a win together with the momentum you they have will put them in a less vunerable position.

Yeh. Good luck to the Oakers this week. It would be a shame if a proud club like Oak park had to be relegated. I do think that you will win easily against Douttas. With a big win, they will pass Doutta Stars on percentage. Each goal "for" Oakers will directly be a goal "against" their percentage. It is virtually a double play in both premiership points and percentage points. (the more Oakers percentage goes up, the more theirs comes down) This is really a grand final for Oak Park as a win together with the momentum you they have will put them in a less vunerable position.

sure hope so it will be tough game this wk but hopefully we can control Carey and the players Doutta have had out will still be out our midfield matches up well against theres and if Boaky, Frankie, Bretty Argus, Trippy if he comes in and Albi play good games we will go a long way to winning

RE; Tate is a flog.

Couldn't agree more. Tate mouthed of all day long and then tried to fight Abers runner after the game (kept yelling out "win with respect c**t).
In the rooms after the game he still refused to shake hands with the runner, any chance of being gracious in defeat???. No wonder there was no room for him at Greenvale........ shows yet another gap between those two clubs.
Full credit goes to Strathmores president who showed alot more sportsmanship when passing over the trophy in the rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back