EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

McKernan back to Tullamarine it’s a done deal 2024
Sikora rumoured to be on $25k
McKernan won’t be on less then $20k
New recruit from StKilda City is min 300 a game.

What’s that $3k a week between 3 players. Of the $6500 per week in the cap.

Tulla the new EK ? And as comments on an article from last years coach. Stated they would have been paying over the cap last year to finish 10th.

Tulla the new EK ? And as comments on an article from last years coach. Stated they would have been paying over the cap last year to finish 10th.
dc must have some dirt on the place as he over promises and the under delivers and spend up big for f&*K all

I can't see how Tullamarine in any way could have been paying overs last year, who would have been blokes on good coin?
I can't find anywhere on socials that says McKernan has signed either.

I'm not sure about the McKernan topic but I do know that Tulla's retention of players from last year is very strong.

I only know of two players who have left and one of those has left to have a go at Premier Div.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

60 odd players at Roxy's first training night under Terranova, big numbers for a club that traditionally most don't turn up until after Christmas.

Had to turn my head twice to imagine I wasn't seeing things. Excellent turnout.

predictable GF teams again next year.

Marby v West Coburg or St Albans.

Has messaged his team mates at Bundoora…
Well it would appear he has told his mates at the club but not told the club! They announce all signings and re-signings on socials and it has not appeared anywhere to date!

Well, well I now my head and give a clap on the hood mail. But this will ultimately go through the league. Interesting why they dobbed him in and now they recruit him. Didn’t they say he started the blue?
If I’m hillside I’m asking for the fine $$$ back asap.

Hearing Hillside doing well but yet to announce. The Castello move is paying off… Watch this space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back