EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, Westy put on a display today. They were a much smaller team, but gee they played hard and fast and great teamwork by all. Pick a name out if a hat for the best player, a great all-around display. It could have been a much larger win if they hadn't taken the foot of for the last 20 mins.

Congratulations to Glenroy for putting on a very fitting Anzac day service before game, quality club

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Big win. Not looking good for Glenroy.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow, Westy put on a display today. They were a much smaller team, but gee they played hard and fast and great teamwork by all. Pick a name out if a hat for the best player, a great all-around display. It could have been a much larger win if they hadn't taken the foot of for the last 20 mins.

Congratulations to Glenroy for putting on a very fitting Anzac day service before game, quality club

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Glenroy President Murray Neilson you will only get quality. Although they have dropped to div2 he has held that club up with the highest respect.
Great to see Westy fighting back. Looks like a Westy, Burnside & Taylor Lakes year.

Glenroy President Murray Neilson you will only get quality. Although they have dropped to div2 he has held that club up with the highest respect.
Great to see Westy fighting back. Looks like a Westy, Burnside & Taylor Lakes year.
Murray is a great bloke. Always remember the hard work he's done at the club when I played for the Roy's before going up to Sunbury Kangas.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn’t expecting that result between Glenroy and Westy.

Long season still to play out but early signs are i underestimated Westy and overestimated Glenroy.

Guilty of underestimating BH also they are going great guns. Recruits seem to be making a big difference

Some more interesting games to come tomorrow.

Long season still to play out but early signs are i underestimated Westy and overestimated Glenroy.

Guilty of underestimating BH also they are going great guns. Recruits seem to be making a big difference

I’m not sure if it’s how good Westy or how bad Glenroy. 13 goals to one point at half was a crazy scoreline though. Westy dominated, they move the ball well, with sure hands and purposeful kicking. They didn’t waste a disposal and use their smaller forwards very well. I am not sure of the inner workings at Westy, and what has happened over the last couple of years, but they played with structure, good game style and skill, and that is evidence of some decent coaching I’d say.

Maybe Raynor has competition for league medal with Gregson probably 2 BOG thus far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back