EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 12, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Westmeadows in financial trouble word around today at cricket is Senior and Reserves coach not been paid yet and will not be recruiting at all and few players leaving. Reserves coach gone to Epping aswell interesting to see how they go next year.
wow if the two coach left then that's a blow he been at west from playing days a big loss he was very popular with players

Glenroy continue to announce signings, anyone aware of the quality of these guys?

BH very quiet, haven’t announced any signings to date. Players left or are they trying the surprise approach.

Glenroy continue to announce signings, anyone aware of the quality of these guys?

BH very quiet, haven’t announced any signings to date. Players left or are they trying the surprise approach.
Few good signings I believe just no announcements as yet. That’s not unusual at some clubs. Keeping it a bit quite maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fair point, but i dare say that the old coach would not have done a 5m kicking drill under that shelter.

fair point, but i dare say that the old coach would not have done a 5m kicking drill under that shelter.
no I don't think he would but talking to an ex player he said
they rarely used the big ground it was all done on the second oval and dependant on the cricket clubs requirement

no I don't think he would but talking to an ex player he said
they rarely used the big ground it was all done on the second oval and dependant on the cricket clubs requirement
Ok given that the ground could not be used as it was to wet, doing 5m kicks under where the canteen is, would be something that you would do with Auskickers. This is a senior football side.

Ok given that the ground could not be used as it was to wet, doing 5m kicks under where the canteen is, would be something that you would do with Auskickers. This is a senior football side.
Very easy to judge from afar. Flavel has seen nothing but hurdles and criticism since he begun, the ex coach left him in the Sh1t.
They put together some good performances last season and were competitive against good sides with a very shallow list. Down a grade I wouldn’t be too quick to put a pen through them

Very easy to judge from afar. Flavel has seen nothing but hurdles and criticism since he begun, the ex coach left him in the Sh1t.
They put together some good performances last season and were competitive against good sides with a very shallow list. Down a grade I wouldn’t be too quick to put a pen through them
Ex coach left them in the Sh1t In what way? all reports are he was not paid a cent for 2 years. Think the powers from above need to take blame for the financial crisis they are in. As for the Coach now yes he has done a good job stepping in and hope he goes well in div 2.

Ex coach left them in the Sh1t In what way? all reports are he was not paid a cent for 2 years. Think the powers from above need to take blame for the financial crisis they are in. As for the Coach now yes he has done a good job stepping in and hope he goes well in div 2.
Saw a post that Coburg district player, Liam Bianca is headed to Avondale heights in premier division, seens his also training for North melb vfl, just wondering how ppl will think hell go, kid can kick a goal and is silky.

On SM-T500 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saw a post that Coburg district player, Liam Bianca is headed to Avondale heights in premier division, seens his also training for North melb vfl, just wondering how ppl will think hell go, kid can kick a goal and is silky.

On SM-T500 using BigFooty.com mobile
Really, what, hes going from CD and thinks he can get a game at VFL level. Delusional

Remove this Banner Ad

Back