England VS Australia (5 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Essex commentary team were banging on about Cummins today as were the Sky team the other day. Gawd, I hope he bowls well when the real games start.
Telling me! If he puts it in the right spot, he's deadly. He needs to be spot on in the series, especially in the English conditions. Hope he has a huge one for us.

Personally speaking not a fan of playing Australia. Think it may take a little shine away from the Ashes.

Cannot wait for the SA series. Am I right in thinking whoever wins that, will be No.1 in the world?

Think Australia will go well in this series, certainly as far as bowlers are concerned anyway. I'll be interested to see how Steve Smith goes - Ashes style or IPL style?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

England trotting along but if they are still within reaching distance of a very tough total. We need to keep taking wickets and get into their lower order.

Cummins good so far. :thumbsu: Lee was great.

Only just realised this game is being shown live on GEM, to think I could have been watching this instead of that s**t Hawthorn v Carlton game.

Anyway it looks like England are set for around 270-280 unless we can cause a collapse.

Morgan's a handy ODI player but I don't know much about this Bedwetter chap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back