EPL Clubs Falling Behind Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe not but if differentiates them from anyone else in England. It's not the be all and end all but it's still a bloody impressive achievement. Especially while they didn't spend as much due to paying off their stadium.
You can probs remove Chelsea from that group as whilst they technically finished outside the top 4, the jammy campainers retained their UCL status with there Bradbury.*

Don't think City have dropped out of the top 4 since they entered it either. United haven't either, all records relating to he who should not be named have been erased.

*was bitter at the time as I wanted them to fail, not now though, but i'm hoping to real a few fishies in with the bradbury comment!!!!!

You can probs remove Chelsea from that group as whilst they technically finished outside the top 4, the jammy campainers retained their UCL status with there Bradbury.*

Don't think City have dropped out of the top 4 since they entered it either. United haven't either, all records relating to he who should not be named have been erased.

*was bitter at the time as I wanted them to fail, not now though, but i'm hoping to real a few fishies in with the bradbury comment!!!!!
Well yep, they got lucky more than anything. Still dropped out though. Bit like United in *those years.

City is a different case as you say.

im just trying to get at something concerning the mental aspect of the premier league footballer currently when it comes to european football.

last night we're 1-0 up, largely comfortable and then lose 2-1. pogba largely had no effect until that pass to mandzukic. then it all falls apart. sounds like something similar happened in the utd game.

it really just doesnt make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there's no way that that juve team that got put out had better players.

there has to be something deeper here. it's just too ridiculous to say it's just technical or skill based anymore.
not just ucl its europa to english teams just ran like headless chickens technically inept, doesnt work against quality european teams.

One thing worth considering is that we're so reliant on Silva in the league, and I can't recall too many times he's shone in the champions league.

Tactically I thought we were better than we have been on other champions league nights and on another day could have got away with a win or draw. Juve deserved the win but I didnt think we were outclassed despite having three or four of the team being non effective.

not just ucl its europa to english teams just ran like headless chickens technically inept, doesnt work against quality european teams.
You do realise the guys that play in the EL are guys that are not good enough to get in the PL matchday squads most the time. Like hacks Paulinho, Holtby & McGeady

there's no way that that juve team that got put out had better players.

there has to be something deeper here. it's just too ridiculous to say it's just technical or skill based anymore.

r u saying football is fixed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back