EPL Fantasy 15/16 (League Code: 3312-111634) (H2H League Code: 115882-180901)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got 97. Like most of the others posting this week had Kun playing and captain.

Also had Sanchez and Ayew last night which helped.

Moved from 2m to 971k, fair jump lol.

Jumped up a heap in all the leagues I'm in, amazing what a good GW can do.

103 for the week despite having players who scored 0,1,1,1,2 and 2.

Will see if anyone comes back injured from international duty and consider some changes. My defence/GK is still a problem.

98 and missed out on my first 100 ever :(

Was on 95 with Sanchez' getting a double but Martial, Darmian and Williams got 3 points between them :rolleyes:

Brought in KDB this morning for Pedro before his price went up again.

Tempted to get Mata in as well but might wait until just before the next games to make a call.
Dangerous to do with internationals around the corner. Would want to hope he doesn't get injured.

I ended up on 64 points with no Sanchez, Aguero, KDB. Not bad considering they all finally fired on the one ******* gameweek :cry:

Dangerous to do with internationals around the corner. Would want to hope he doesn't get injured.

I ended up on 64 points with no Sanchez, Aguero, KDB. Not bad considering they all finally fired on the one ******* gameweek :cry:
Only mildly dangerous, would rather take advantage of the cash or he'll be too hard to bring in in a week.

Solid 42 for me lol. In North America so hardly taking care of my team, annoyed I used my wildcard before I left home and essentially swapped Lukaku for Martial :( Lukaku has been involved in 9 of the last 10 goals for Everton, scoring 6 & assisting 3. Did * all while I had him in...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took a bit of a risk today.

Did Martial > Vardy and Muniesa > Kolarov.

Think Vardy/Martial much of muchness and was so sick of Muniesa not playing.

That's a lot of money in the defence?
Yeah it is. I like having defenders that play and that I can rotate. Maybe I can move Dawson for someone cheaper.

I wanted to put more into my strikeforce but I actually already had 2 of the 3 highest scoring forwards so far this season.

When they stop performing, I can move out one of my more expensive midfielders and move the money up forward.

Why would you get Schlupp? Don't think Leicester have kept a clean sheet all season have they?

The most likely reason is that Schlupp is in reality an extra cheap midfielder, especially if Fuchs plays. This means he's more likely to contribute assists and goals (when he's not launching them like rockets).

I expect to see Schlupp to get more points once we finally set up a proper defense and we can let him loose.

The most likely reason is that Schlupp is in reality an extra cheap midfielder, especially if Fuchs plays. This means he's more likely to contribute assists and goals (when he's not launching them like rockets).

I expect to see Schlupp to get more points once we finally set up a proper defense and we can let him loose.

Sure but there are better, more consistent options available now. Schlupp could be brought in later one when that happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back