EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes he is the backup right back and centre back. Would not really be worth playing if he is not at right back anyway, I doubt Arsenal get many clean sheets.
Chambers is the reserve RB since Debuchy got injured. Kos coming back won't change that. Monreal will drop out.

Chambers is the reserve RB since Debuchy got injured. Kos coming back won't change that. Monreal will drop out.
What I meant is Chambers would be the centre back until Kos gets back and I don't think it would be worthwhile keeping him as Arsenal will not get many clean sheets/

What I meant is Chambers would be the centre back until Kos gets back and I don't think it would be worthwhile keeping him as Arsenal will not get many clean sheets/

Debuchy isn't due back until Christmas time anyway so Chambers will be playing for a while yet. Koscielny is due back before Debuchy from what I've read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't justify removing anyone for him.

Fair enough. I'd probably drop Chadli or Sakho given it's after Europa for Chadli/Spurs and Sakho may come off the bench, but bit of a gamble either way. Guess you just have to hope if we do get a CS that someone like Sakho is an unused sub or something.

Fair enough. I'd probably drop Chadli or Sakho given it's after Europa for Chadli/Spurs and Sakho may come off the bench, but bit of a gamble either way. Guess you just have to hope if we do get a CS that someone like Sakho is an unused sub or something.
You mean Valencia? I don't have Sakho.

Yeah maybe. I have a better hope of Chadli scoring at home against Stoke. I think Burnley might sneak a goal on the weekend. Could be a 1-3 I think.

You mean Valencia? I don't have Sakho.

Yeah maybe. I have a better hope of Chadli scoring at home against Stoke. I think Burnley might sneak a goal on the weekend. Could be a 1-3 I think.

Oh sorry misread that.

Yeah fair enough, Spurs just have an incredibly poor record post-Europa. Agreed that it's hard to tell which way it could go.

Lloris
Clyne - S.Taylor - Coleman
Tadic - Sanchez - Fabregas - Barkley
Kane - Aguero - Pelle

Begovic, Boyd, Filipe Luiz, Duff

Contemplating dropping Barkley for Burnley's Boyd. Think they'll finally get that first win against Hull

Lloris
Clyne - S.Taylor - Coleman
Tadic - Sanchez - Fabregas - Barkley
Kane - Aguero - Pelle

Begovic, Boyd, Filipe Luiz, Duff

Contemplating dropping Barkley for Burnley's Boyd. Think they'll finally get that first win against Hull

Rumours Mcgregor will be back in goal (which hecks me over) and Jelavic on the bench. Can't see them winning. Could see Boyd scoring though.

Last week my toss up was between Kane and Jedinak and that f*cked me. This week can see the same happening with Barkley and Boyd. Going to stick with Barkley mainly because a bad Everton result will do Spurs nicely!

Finding it tricky this week. I have 2 free transfers and might end up doing a triple change. A few players returning from injury, players on the verge of suspension and an international break next week complicating things.

I can't believe I'm actually considering Charlie Austin!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back