EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,
Thought I'd make a Fantasy League for us to sink our teeth into for those interested.

League code is: 32829-11107

In addition, we've got a head to head league going as well. Gives you the chance to win without having the most points overall come the end of the season. Doesn't take any extra effort either.

Head to Head code: 437138-113303

Please indicate below whether you would be willing to chuck in some cash for a nice prize pot for the end of the season. If not still feel free to join and your result will just be discounted when splitting up the prize.

Cash Players (Prize Pool $70 currently)
Hull4Top10 - SM Paid
DDPV - amazingjoshy Paid
Kangar - Kangar Paid
HailtotheChief - Jars458 Paid
Jordan's Hender Sons - Strauchnie59 Paid
Tonio del Jucio's XI - Apollo Creed Paid
The Naked Guns - Pantskyle Paid

Last edited:

should play for a prize pool. makes it more interesting. $10 each.

I did consider that. Wonder if it'd be difficult to organise money transfers though.

I'd suggest running two different comps in that case.

Run a free one where everyone can join and run a paid one where the diehards can do it.

I don't think we want to turn people away that only have a passing interest in the game.

I think what we could do - like I did in a WC Fantasy comp - is just have a list of everyone who has paid, and basically give a pay out at the end for those who paid.

E.g. I pay, jd2010 pays, you don't pay, and top 2 get a payout, and the table finishes SM, Jatz, jd2010. SM would get top pay out, jd2010 would get second pay out, and we disregard your position since you didn't pay.

I think what we could do - like I did in a WC Fantasy comp - is just have a list of everyone who has paid, and basically give a pay out at the end for those who paid.

E.g. I pay, jd2010 pays, you don't pay, and top 2 get a payout, and the table finishes SM, Jatz, jd2010. SM would get top pay out, jd2010 would get second pay out, and we disregard your position since you didn't pay.
Yeah that sounds like the best idea. Have a game week 2 or 3 cutoff for payment?

yeah happy to do that - you ok to have all payments sent to you and distribute at seasons end?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah happy to do that - you ok to have all payments sent to you and distribute at seasons end?

If people are happy with that I'm happy to do that. I'll keep track of who has paid in an excel file so we know how to track the winners.

Depending on how many people we get keen we can see how we split the prize money. Do we reckon $10?

10 or 20 I reckon mate.

Yeah I'm ok with either.

If people are interested in chucking some cash in, say so in here so we get a sense of how much people are willing to put in!

just about to join lads. so how much to pay?

At this stage just join up, if we get enough people interested we'll chuck some money in, but at this stage looks like it'll probably just be for pride.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back