Leicester 1-1 Hull
Sunderland 1-0 Aston Villa
West Brom 0-1 Stoke City
Burnley 0-2 Man City
Chelsea 2-0 Southampton
Everton 2-2 Newcastle
Manchester United 1-2 Tottenham
Swansea 0-2 Liverpool

Great week for us, rest of the top 6-7 all with the opportunity to drop points and we have (on paper) the easiest fixture of the lot.

Won't underestimate the hammers as the form they showed earlier in the season was fantastic and they have the tools to upset us, very glad Carroll is unavailable he has been a bit of a thorn in our side recently.

Manchester United hosting Tottenham will be a great match, could certainly go either way.

Is Mata injured? Has he been playing?
He is too ill disciplined with his positioning for Jose and van Gaal. He is still a good player.
I think if he was at Arsenal, Everton or Liverpool he'd be first choice due to the style of football played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's ******* s**t so no loss

But anyway, with or without him we're going to lose both of those games:
It's difficult to see United getting anything from Anfield, but if you match the Red Devil's home record against Tottenham's away you'll find they are still favorites at Old Trafford.

You're going to beat us 4-0 at the King Power? At least try and be a little realistic ;)

We beat Cardiff by the same margin at their stadium last season when they were in a similar position to you. We play very effectively on the counter and you're going to throw everything at us. Cardiff left huge banks of space that Elmo was able to run into and I don't see this being that different.

The reason you have a good record - and I use that term for a club with 17 points lightly - against the big teams is your ability to play on the counter and take your chances. Against the smaller clubs you struggle to dominate games and I don't see that changing.

And the arsenal one. I mean 3-0? More like 2-0, concede in the 80th and then just sit back and hope they don't score again :p

West Ham are in a terrible run of form.

That's true. But it seems to be a pretty stock standard story for our games regardless who we play :p

I guess we'll see. I don't think my predictions mean that much to be honest.

I still see us smashing Leicester.

3am. Fantastic..... Will probz IQ it

Would almost take a draw. We don't play well against Spurs for some reason even with SAF

Hope Mata, Rafael and Herrera all start

Would like to see

De Gea
Rafael Smalling Rojo Shaw
Carrick Herrera
Valencia Mata Young
Rooney

Valdes Jones Fellaini Janujaz Blind Falcao Wilson

Wouldn't be against Wilson starting either

We beat Cardiff by the same margin at their stadium last season when they were in a similar position to you. We play very effectively on the counter and you're going to throw everything at us. Cardiff left huge banks of space that Elmo was able to run into and I don't see this being that different.

The reason you have a good record - and I use that term for a club with 17 points lightly - against the big teams is your ability to play on the counter and take your chances. Against the smaller clubs you struggle to dominate games and I don't see that changing.
No we aren't. We've only done that once this season and that was when we were 3-1 down to United. That's our whole problem with Pearson, he isn't playing attacking at all. We just sit there with the lone striker and try and counter, home and away.

I'll personally give you $50 if you beat us 4-0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back