EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the easy get out to make any decision you want. Refs are bottling decisions because they have VAR as a backup, and VAR are bottling overturning decisions because they playing the clear and obvious card. In the end, the attacking team loses out (for most sides).

FWIW it was so obvious that both the ref and VAR must have been blind to miss it in the first place.
I disagree it's obvious. There is contact in my challenges like that and it's play on, contact happens in challenges. It wasn't as if March had control of the ball.

Because Macheda scored a final second goal against Aston Villa? Maybe the new Ronaldo as Garnacho had a repeat of Ronaldo’s final second goal away to Fulham. :p
Sky called him a new global superstar lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He works for Sky as a pundit. Unfortunately does a lot of United games and is completely biased.

I agree that he’s biased.

I just don’t know who this “Sky” person is? He called Garnacho a “new global superstar”. It would be nice to know who actually made the comment. Unless Sky Sports released a statement calling Garnacho a new global superstar. 😂

I just don’t know who this “Sky” person is? He called Garnacho a “new global superstar”. It would be nice to know who actually made the comment. Unless Sky Sports released a statement calling Garnacho a new global superstar. 😂
Probably Louis Saha or Martin Tyler. I switched to the F1.

Probably Louis Saha or Martin Tyler. I switched to the F1.

If either of them made the comment, I can absolutely see why Moomba would resort to saying that “Sky” made the comment. Thinking that no one would question it. 😂

This is what you get with football punditry and it’s like this in most sports. Listening to an AFL commentator/pundit, you would think that every club in the competition has about 16 stars/superstars. 😂

Last edited:

I just don’t know who this “Sky” person is? He called Garnacho a “new global superstar”. It would be nice to know who actually made the comment. Unless Sky Sports released a statement calling Garnacho a new global superstar.
It was Tyler.

If either of them made the comment, I can absolutely see why Moomba would resort to saying that “Sky” made the comment. Thinking that no one would question it.

This is what you get with football punditry and it’s like this in most sports. Listening to an AFL commentator/pundit, you would think that every club in the competition has about 16 stars/superstars.

Sorry for not being detailed enough for you.

Not sure why it would care if anyone questioned who said it, didn't seem that big a deal.

It was Tyler.

It kind of proves the point I am trying to make. There are good and bad commentators/pundits and Tyler is a dinosaur that should have retired years ago. I think Garnacho will be a fine footballer but calling him a superstar already is just putting pressure on him. It isn’t needed,

I'll remember to include the explanatory memorandum in my next throwaway line that most people would respond to by ignoring or posting some response like PMSL.

I'm almost scared to make my Adnan Janusaz post now. I can't quite recall the temperature on the day in question so it probably won't get past the fun police.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back