EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea and Manchester United are still fighting it out for the - “Which team will score fewer league goals than Erling Haaland?” trophy.
Everton Fc Flag GIF by Everton Football Club

I had been thinking this for a while, and initially conceived of it as an unpopular opinion - but I now think most people would probably agree (or at least a good chunk of people).

Arsenal will be the next team outside of City/Liverpool to win the league.

Looking good.

(Don't look where I predicted them to finish this year at the start of the season)

Disappointing not to get anything out if they game. Thought we controlled the majority of the game. We just concede way too easy. How VAR let the first Spurs goal stand is comical. You lay a fingernail on a goalkeeper and it generally gets call a foul. Meslier gets shoved into his net and they just let it go.

Disappointing not to get anything out if they game. Thought we controlled the majority of the game. We just concede way too easy. How VAR let the first Spurs goal stand is comical. You lay a fingernail on a goalkeeper and it generally gets call a foul. Meslier gets shoved into his net and they just let it go.

Genuinely baffling. Ridiculous decision.

To fall apart completely defensively in the last 10 minutes just as disappointing.

Genuinely baffling. Ridiculous decision.

To fall apart completely defensively in the last 10 minutes just as disappointing.
Why we switched to a back 5 and surrendered the midfield when we were clearly on top there was a very odd tactic.

And yeh that no foul on Meslier was just unbelievable, Lenglet looks straight at Meslier & takes him out but no foul…go figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Graham Potter's Chelsea is playing a new kind of pressing football, called 'Depressing' " - Peter Drury

Despicable Me Lol GIF

Sometimes I wonder if Graham’s twin brother is Harry and that’s who is managing Chelsea.

well we have won every game he has played, and our best performances have come with him playing.

Wonder what the reason Pep has then? Has he been asked? It can't be a coincidence that when you're chasing a game he doesn't bring Grealish on.

Reminds me of when Leno got dudded on match day 1 against Brentford last year, because it was Arsenal everyone had a laugh but over the last 3 years there has been some comical officiating when it comes to what you can and can't do to goal keepers and it feels like VAR makes the decision on whether its good for the drama in the match, and not if its the correct decision.

Wonder what the reason Pep has then? Has he been asked? It can't be a coincidence that when you're chasing a game he doesn't bring Grealish on.
he said cos he thought we had enough out there, which is true. there's no reason why we shouldnt be able to with those out there.

Not taking Kane would be a bold move 😬
Theres no way they don't take him, but now they are a Kane injury away from being totally ****ed at CF and Southgates style of play relies on Kane up top in a role that Toney could do.

Not taking Toney looks as dumb as not taking a good backup keeper because you think your first choice will be injury free/be in top form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back