Premier Lg EPL Matchday 24 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Spurs very lucky to get away with a win. Brighton created a lot more chances and should have got at least a point.

Last edited:

Was an even flat performance from both. Xg inflated with a high tap in at the death
Brighton's by the pen. Apart from the Fati chance they didn't really have many other big ones

Kane probably would have scored as many as Haaland did last year in this system. Bet deep down he wishes he stayed.
Depends how well Bayern go. If Spurs go trophyless which is likely and Bayern win the Bundesliga and Champions League, I reckon he will be happy with his move.

That was an excellent header from Darwin. Clinical.

Speaking of which, Haaland back into the swing of things for City. Handy inclusion back into their squad along with KdB recently, I foresee one of those consecutive runs taking place again in the run in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends how well Bayern go. If Spurs go trophyless which is likely and Bayern win the Bundesliga and Champions League, I reckon he will be happy with his move.
The way Bayern are going he may go trophyless with them

Brighton's by the pen. Apart from the Fati chance they didn't really have many other big ones
Welbeck minute 1 and Mitoma late first half.
Both excellent GK saves.

Champions League of course. Dunno if he really cares about a Bundesliga with Bayern. They've won 10 in a row or something it's not really an achievement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back