Premier Lg EPL Matchday 7 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty funny the very few precedents for this situation resulted in the games being replayed is completely ignored by your deluded self
You conveniently ignored all the times a game wasn't replayed. Then you went back in a circle and started arguing with yourself. Does Liverpool really matter to you THAT much that you'll dedicate all your time to googling replay incidents etc? If so, seek help.

What a weird thread. Not sure who'll have the higher post count, Spurs fans obsessing over us ha-ha or ZZ still melting about that decision.

Sadly still a game to go.
w7d3agXsZMH2r5wLRJikeUiOm10=.gif

You conveniently ignored all the times a game wasn't replayed. Then you went back in a circle and started arguing with yourself. Does Liverpool really matter to you THAT much that you'll dedicate all your time to googling replay incidents etc? If so, seek help.

Relax, it's just a discussion. Does Liverpool being treated fairly mean that much to you that you lose all objectivity?

What game where a goal was awarded by a match official and all match officials were aware that a legitimate goal had been scored but decided to stay quiet about it wasn't replayed? Can you back up your claim or are you bullshitting as usual?

As far as I can tell this scenario has only happened a handful of times in professional football. And one of those times FIFA, the highest authority in the game, ordered the match to be replayed.

What a weird thread. Not sure who'll have the higher post count, Spurs fans obsessing over us ha-ha or ZZ still melting about that decision.

Burnley Luton is the start of the next GW.. right? :p

The funny thing is all I've ever said is that it is a possibility that the game will be replayed because of the fact that the match officials were all aware a legitimate goal had been scored but decided to stay quiet about it. That's a fair point of discussion, those melting are the ones that cannot respond with an argument but personal abuse instead.

Relax, it's just a discussion. Does Liverpool being treated fairly mean that much to you that you lose all objectivity?
when almost every pun
What game where a goal was awarded by a match official and all match officials were aware that a legitimate goal had been scored but decided to stay quiet about it wasn't replayed? Can you back up your claim or are you bullshitting as usual?

As far as I can tell this scenario has only happened a handful of times in professional football. And one of those times FIFA, the highest authority in the game, ordered the match to be replayed.

Treated fairly? Your having a laugh mate.

Diogo Jota literally kicked Oliver Skipp in the face in the fixture Liverpool won 4-3 last year. He scored the last second winner despite virtually every pundit saying that he should have been sent off.

I love the Liverpool persecution complex and your tears are both salty and delicious.

Treated fairly? Your having a laugh mate.

Diogo Jota literally kicked Oliver Skipp in the face in the fixture Liverpool won 4-3 last year. He scored the last second winner despite virtually every pundit saying that he should have been sent off.

I love the Liverpool persecution complex and your tears are salty and delicious.

You still going? Nothing from you about the fact the few other other times this happened a replay was ordered. Nothing at all from you on that.

You're that cooked you bring up a 50/50 call from a player that should have been sent off earlier in the very same match. You have no argument here. Your salty tears about the 2019 Champions League final are delicious.

You're fried sport - you have no argument here.

Almost want a replay to keep the thread going. A MD7 Melt of this proporation has surely never been had before

Always the victims

I might be wrong - but isn’t the genesis of the “always the victims” line a slur about Hillsborough?

I’d suggest perhaps coming up with a different turn of phrase to reflect your dislike of the club.

You still going? Nothing from you about the fact the few other other times this happened a replay was ordered. Nothing at all from you on that.

You're that cooked you bring up a 50/50 call from a player that should have been sent off earlier in the very same match. You have no argument here. Your salty tears about the 2019 Champions League final are delicious.

You're fried sport - you have no argument here.

Nuffy, you are the one crying foul and trying all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify a replay.

It's not going to happen and it is time you accepted that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be wrong - but isn’t the genesis of the “always the victims” line a slur about Hillsborough?

I’d suggest perhaps coming up with a different turn of phrase to reflect your dislike of the club.

Your first 4 words are correct.

Why not look for motive instead of firing off a slur at a poster who almost certainly had no bad intentions?

Once again there is no onfield decision for offside. VAR has the final say on offside. Referees are actually trained to not flag at all and let VAR rule on it unless in the most blatant of circumstances. There is no such thing as overturning the onfield call - referee must defer to VAR for offside. They then get a result and award a goal / no goal. VAR in this case ruled the goal onside and that decision is final as far as VAR protocol goes.

Jesus TF Christ. How many times?

There was an on-field decision of offside. The referee awarded the free kick after VAR mistakenly thought the on-field decision was onside and said "check complete". Once the free kick was taken VAR would have noticed the error the but the laws of the game didn't allow a review.

Nuffy, you are the one crying foul and trying all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify a replay.

It's not going to happen and it is time you accepted that.

And you still continue to go on and on with no valid argument.

I've merely stated the fact that the PL has the power to order any game to be replayed if they determine the integrity of the match has been compromised.

I also demonstrated that the few times this has happened before a match replay was ordered. One of those times incidentally involved Howard Webb when he was based in the United States.

Lastly, I also stated many times that because the fixture is early in the season and there isn't much riding on the game that a decision to replay the match is unlikely.

These facts clearly trigger you as despite saying multiple times to move on you keep coming back for more and start quoting totally unrelated completely subjective incidents to suit your argument.

Now that we've established you were wrong we can all move along sport.

And you still continue to go on and on with no valid argument.

I've merely stated the fact that the PL has the power to order any game to be replayed if they determine the integrity of the match has been compromised.

I also demonstrated that the few times this has happened before a match replay was ordered. One of those times incidentally involved Howard Webb when he was based in the United States.

Lastly, I also stated many times that because the fixture is early in the season and there isn't much riding on the game that a decision to replay the match is unlikely.

These facts clearly trigger you as despite saying multiple times to move on you keep coming back for more and start quoting totally unrelated completely subjective incidents to suit your argument.

Now that we've established you were wrong we can all move along sport.
Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Jesus TF Christ. How many times?

There was an on-field decision of offside. The referee awarded the free kick after VAR mistakenly thought the on-field decision was onside and said "check complete". Once the free kick was taken VAR would have noticed the error the but the laws of the game didn't allow a review.

FFS. The VAR protocol specifically says the referee can proceed with an invalid review and it doesn't affect the outcome of the game. It's literally in the rules you have been quoted. The VAR team absolutely could have demanded the game be stopped immediately as they were fully aware that the goal had been scored. It wouldn't have affected the game at all and is allowed under VAR protocol.

The laws of the game allow a review outside the normal guidelines without any negative consequences. How many times does this need to be told to you before it sinks in is unbelievable.

The funny thing is all I've ever said is that it is a possibility that the game will be replayed because of the fact that the match officials were all aware a legitimate goal had been scored but decided to stay quiet about it. That's a fair point of discussion, those melting are the ones that cannot respond with an argument but personal abuse instead.
That's incorrect. Not all the match officials were aware a goal was scored. The linesmen didn't think so, neither did the ref when he was told check complete. No integrity was breached :D other than Liverpool fans objectivity.

That's incorrect. Not all the match officials were aware a goal was scored. The linesmen didn't think so, neither did the ref when he was told check complete. No integrity was breached :D other than Liverpool fans objectivity.

The entire VAR team were aware. The VAR check ongoing messaged remained while the game was restarted. They were fully aware that the goal had been scored but remained quiet when the game was restarting. As the VAR decision on offside is final and binding this has huge consequences and is outside the remit of a normal referee error where they simply make a mistake.

Your first 4 words are correct.

Why not look for motive instead of firing off a slur at a poster who almost certainly had no bad intentions?

This was just the first page of a google search. I’m not saying the poster meant to make a jibe about Hillsborough - I’m just pointing out the link between that specific phrase and the Hillsborough disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back