Every now and then we clear out the idiots...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't been on BigFooty for more then 5 years you won't be familiar with the occasional, irrational clean-out of weirdos and dickheads.

The misogynists, the racists, the child-beaters, and the religious loons.

(tesseract medusala Moo tesseract respectively)

The question is, are we sick of these campaigners or do we just accept that there are tools on every corner and use them for entertainment value.

Contra Mundum you are probably the poster I most respect for plain speaking and intelligence in these parts. What does philosophy tell us about the balance between seeking alternate views and giving oxygen to plainly hateful bullshit?

If you haven't been on BigFooty for more then 5 years you won't be familiar with the occasional, irrational clean-out of weirdos and dickheads.

The misogynists, the racists, the child-beaters, and the religious loons.

(tesseract medusala Moo tesseract respectively)

The question is, are we sick of these campaigners or do we just accept that there are tools on every corner and use them for entertainment value.

Contra Mundum you are probably the poster I most respect for plain speaking and intelligence in these parts. What does philosophy tell us about the balance between seeking alternate views and giving oxygen to plainly hateful bullshit?

Just accept they are tools and use them for entertainment value.

I think someone is just too close to finding Kony, and needs to be silenced! Moo

And, wasn't moo used for campaigner for a while?

And mottrain, dry your eyes. You rarely know what you're talking about, let alone what's going on around you.
The irony of you making such claims. Can still not explain how 18c is not a restriction of speech. You saying it is not is a key piece of evidence as to why you have no idea.

The irony of you making such claims. Can still not explain how 18c is not a restriction of speech. You saying it is not is a key piece of evidence as to why you have no idea.
Haha... Yeah... that's why you ran from the thread...

You are claiming something is true, so you need to prove it. ;)

You just repeating it, doesn't actually mean jack s**t!

I ran from the thread did I? Considering I didn't post from yesterday morning to this morning and didn't log in for over 13 hour because I had other things to do say otherwise. But keep lying and say I'm running away from the thread because I'm not attached to the computer :oops:. Good to see someone is too much of a fussy to admit when they are talking s**t and telling porkie pies :oops:

I ran from the thread did I? Considering I didn't post from yesterday morning to this morning and didn't log in for over 13 hour because I had other things to do say otherwise. But keep lying and say I'm running away from the thread because I'm not attached to the computer :oops:. Good to see someone is too much of a fussy to admit when they are talking s**t and telling porkie pies :oops:also why aren't you able to back up your claims it is not a restriction of free speech??

I ran from the thread did I? Considering I didn't post from yesterday morning to this morning and didn't log in for over 13 hour because I had other things to do say otherwise. But keep lying and say I'm running away from the thread because I'm not attached to the computer :oops:. Good to see someone is too much of a fussy to admit when they are talking s**t and telling porkie pies :oops:
You literally complained about it... in this thread... Instead of actually replying to the issue...

Yeah, you're just too busy ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You literally complained about it... in this thread... Instead of actually replying to the issue...

Yeah, you're just too busy ;)
PProbably because we are in this topic at the moment :oops: but keep looking for excuses to deflect and avoid actually giving reasons why 18c is not a restriction of free speec

PProbably because we are in this topic at the moment :oops: but keep looking for excuses to deflect and avoid actually giving reasons why 18c is not a restriction of free speec
You'd maybe have a semblance of a point, if I wasn't still waiting for your reply...
:drunk:

What a melt from chief :oops:. maybe we should start a thread on the loons from the other side like slicedanddiced Maggie 5, gough etc. It is incredibly pathetic and inept that you have to label people loons for having different views to you and ban/censor them as such.
Pot. Kettle.

No ban required, I'll happily not post on the SRP Boards if I'm annoying other posters.

Would of been nice to have a PM rather than a public execution....did you want me to read a script?

Last edited:
What a melt from chief :oops:. maybe we should start a thread on the loons from the other side like slicedanddiced Maggie 5, gough etc. It is incredibly pathetic and inept that you have to label people loons for having different views to you and ban/censor them as such.
I don't mind being called a loon, I quite like it really. There's plenty of worse things to be.

Much as I agree that some of the posters here are loons, I maintain my belief that all views should be able to be voiced and thus wouldn't want anyone permabanned purely because of the nature of their views.

Keep the current temporary bans/threadbans...perhaps ramp up the enforcement of personal attacks, but don't ban people for their views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back