Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jamahl Mosley
Assistant Coach/Player Development

jamahl_mosley.jpg

Former local college standout Jamahl Mosley begins his third season with Nuggets and second as assistant coach/player development. In his role, Mosley assists fellow assistant coaches Tim Grgurich and John Welch with developing the skills and fundamentals of Nuggets players.
Mosley was a four-year letterman at the University of Colorado from 1997-01. Following his collegiate career, he played two years in Australia for the Victoria Titans, one year in Spain with Baloncesto Leon and one year in Korea.

Mosley, 28, is single and resides in Denver.

This is the reverse "where are they now" but look at the 14th pick in the 6th round and the 1st pick of the 8th round of the 1980 NBA draft.

http://www.insidehoops.com/nba-draft/1980.shtml

And I found this on wikipedia...

"Iowa State center Dean Uthoff's was the center of another Antler prank when they obtained the phone number at his dorm in Ames and called him. They posed as huge fans and wanted to show their appreciation by ordering him a pizza, and they told him and it should be downstairs in his lobby in a half hour. Uthoff fell for the scam and waited nearly an hour for the pizza. The Antlers later called again to ask how the pizza tasted. Two days later when Iowa State visited Mizzou, all of the Antlers were waving empty pizza boxes at him when he ran onto the court."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Antlers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean is currently working for Sydney Kings. He lives in Ocean Grove which is in Geelong. He has been up in Sydney for a while but as soon as he comes back to Geelong he will be playing my championship mens team. He is still a man mountain that is for sure.

Not sure about Larry, but his son is a pretty handy footballer I remember reading somewhere, dunno how old he is, probally like 15-16 but he's about 6'4.

I wonder how Ray Borners kids are coming along, from memory he had twin boys that looked 6' when they were 5.

I wonder how Ray Borners kids are coming along, from memory he had twin boys that looked 6' when they were 5.

unfortuantely my memories of ray borner was on that sex/life program. i think he was demonstrating how to check testicles with the gentle squeeze test

Bruce Bolton (spelling?) Was either behind a Bullets or Magic return, or at least his name was linked

Mark Davis (ex 36ers) runs his own Basketball camp for youth in SA.

My mum is good friends with both Mark Davis and Scott Ninnis - no idea what the latter is up to these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back