Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

I think one of the ways Garlett could compliment our side, is that he could let Elliott(top 5 small for in the game right now IMO, and arguably the most exciting) of the chain more.

Ive seen different kinds of games from Elliott(Deep forward, backline, wing ect), but i think the games that he excites me most in are the ones where he basically plays as mini Nick Riewoldt off the forward flank, gut running his opponent off his feet and ripping the game open providing run through up the ground, ive seen him do this on some very good defenders, they struggle when he turns the afterburners on outside of the forwardline.

With Garlett, we could play Elliot more up the ground(he will still kick his 2 goals a game), and still have a small option deep in the forwardline.

That is the another reason I really want Garlett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would * off anyone but pendles, cloke and beams for danger field. Grundy, Reid, pick 8, witts, Elliott. Anyone- please collingwood, if you don't want to have another failure of a trade/fa period please do something.

I would **** off anyone but pendles, cloke and beams for danger field. Grundy, Reid, pick 8, witts, Elliott. Anyone- please collingwood, if you don't want to have another failure of a trade/fa period please do something.

So we have no Rucks then?

The Garlett rumour is one I seriously hope comes to fruition.

But could you see MM Dealing with Collingwood.

I hope the Clark won is true more that the Garlett one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back