Preview Faceoff Round 22- Adelaide vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

2005 round 22 Eagles vs Crows. Winner gets top spot and chances are these 2 teams will play off in a GF anyway as they are both red hot. We beat them and claim top spot. That wasn't the hard bit. We then play the Saints in a home QF and gets pantsed by Robert "unattended" Harvey and somehow lose the unloseable sending us back to the Eagles side of the draw and we have to play a PF in Perth. I was there. It wasn't pretty. After the loss it was easily the most vile behaviour I've had to deal with at a footy match

Totall agree, i was there

The crowd behaviour was disgusting especially after the game

Best of luck for the game guys. After my late season trip to the Gold Coast last year this one was going to be the away game I travelled to. Ultimately I decided to save my money in case the impossible happens and we end up in Melbourne on GF day.

Can't wait to get a chance to head to the Adelaide Oval one day though, its a phenomenal stadium when you guys pack it out.

Hoping for an exciting game, no injuries, could see a few of the premier forwards in the competition battling it out.

And welcome to the September club! Glad it was you and not the cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back