Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon Cameron went from AFl head coach to an academy coach

This is a bit of a different situation though. Cameron is viewing it as a year off basically, a job where you can go home and leave work at the office while he contemplates his next move. Said that in an SEN interview. Plus a job in Sydney, wouldnā€™t pay much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interview with Andy's Maher and Gaze on SEN. Bloody impressive bloke.

Agreed. I like his appointment. A new face in the coaching group. Fresh view point. Fresh ideas. Will benefit everyone.

Unsure what the players thought but I just know there are mixed opinions on Mitch and the way he goes about his job.

WOW. Way to spread a rumour about a lions coach. If Hahn had mixed opinions about him explain why our reserves have done so well for so long? WOW.

WOW. Way to spread a rumour about a lions coach. If Hahn had mixed opinions about him explain why our reserves have done so well for so long? WOW.
Not a rumor mate.....I dont spread rumors ....... especially ones that aren't necessarily complementry to the person in conversation.

Not a rumor mate.....I dont spread rumors ....... especially ones that aren't necessarily complementry to the person in conversation.
I donā€™t know him personally but as I said earlier in the thread, I think he has done a great job with the VFL boys.

The Lions do like to shuffle things around a bit in their coaching group and this could be a time limited rather than permanent appointment.

To me it shows that they might actually be taking the academy increasingly more importantly and that is a good thing. How successful Hahn will be in a pretty political role (given the QAFL club egos he has to massage) remains to be seen but it is well worth a try and the VFL experience should help in dealing with the club side.

The Lions do like to shuffle things around a bit in their coaching group and this could be a time limited rather than permanent appointment.

To me it shows that they might actually be taking the academy increasingly more importantly and that is a good thing. How successful Hahn will be in a pretty political role (given the QAFL club egos he has to massage) remains to be seen but it is well worth a try and the VFL experience should help in dealing with the club side.
Mitch has quite an abrupt demeanor & not much subtlety so it will either be a huge success or a huge fail. Not really the QAFL clubs he needs to appease, rather than the Academy kids parents in my opinion. Stay tuned as it will be an interesting season ahead.

Mitch has quite an abrupt demeanor & not much subtlety so it will either be a huge success or a huge fail. Not really the QAFL clubs he needs to appease, rather than the Academy kids parents in my opinion. Stay tuned as it will be an interesting season ahead.

WOW

Why do the parents need appeasing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back