Society/Culture FBI boss expose elite pedo ring... The strange front page of today Herald Sun. Possible context.

Remove this Banner Ad

CountryRace whilst there have been some links to Prince Charles all have lead to nothing, they've often claimed people like Saville & Arthur C. Clarke were close friends, but reality is they weren't. Bishop Ball is a different case as it is actually of only one case involving a minor so questions will be asked if a false complaint, Saville & Clarke were notorious though.
As I've read Arthur C Clarke, I wanted to check up on these claims and couldn't find anything substantive. His work is still made and celebrated seemingly after all charges were dropped and he was knighted. Is this just due to lack of evidence? Obviously there is suspicion often cast on people who decide to live in poor non-English-speaking countries where victims might not be considered that by local communities and education & communication skills are low. But if he was 'notorious' I don't think people would happily still be promoting him, right? Obviously it took a long time for the Savile stuff to come out, though, so should I be chucking those books?

I'm guessing he was a Jewish rabbi

One plus zero equal one, no?

I'm guessing most people spoken about, are of Christian background

Keep flying the antisemitism flag but. Jolly good
It's beside the point whether he was a Jew, isn't it?

It's hardly 'anti-Semitic' to call-out a Jewish pedophile...

That's the point. There's 5 pages of info about a bunch of potential peaodiphiles and Pogma picks out one of many and says "It had to be a jew". It was trolling and it was called out as antisemitism. Read from the top of the page down.

I made the mistake of not bagging Palestine, in one of the threads.

And hence forth I am apparently a modern day Heinrich Himmler type according to the figbooty JIDF possie

Doesn't worry me as I quite like Jews.

That's the point. There's 5 pages of info about a bunch of potential peaodiphiles and Pogma picks out one of many and says "It had to be a jew". It was trolling and it was called out as antisemitism. Read from the top of the page down.
Well what's wrong with that? Half the time you'd hear someone say 'oh it had to be a priest' or whatever. I'm not sure how this is different.

Well what's wrong with that? Half the time you'd hear someone say 'oh it had to be a priest' or whatever. I'm not sure how this is different.

yeah, its the same

If go around having sex with children you are a prick regardless of race or religion, IMHO

Even worse if you are a rich man part of elite establishment

im not sure if a preoccupation with jews counts as anti semitism or not, but let's not pretend POGMA isn't obsessed with them (they run the world etc).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does gender or financial status make an abominable crime worse?
The use of power to bully victims, cover up crimes, maintain and extend your crimes, etc. Basically it is not only a case of failing to show remorse, but it is using the levers of society to manipulate situations and people to completely remove the hope of a victim that they will ever get justice. Maybe there is also an assumption that if someone is rich and part of the organisational levels of society, they probably don't have a mental illness that stops them from knowing the direct and indirect impact of their crimes. Not that a mental illness should be an excuse. Not that I think establishment credentials is any guide to competence. But you did ask.

It depends if you're interested in facts or not.
What are the facts in question?

For the reference, I don't believe any single socially constructed racial or religious group 'runs the world'. But, having been dating a religious and genetic Jewish girl for the last 6 months, it's hard to deny the Jewish influence in multimedia at the very least.

What are the facts in question?
Well, if you don't understand the facts central to those two suggestions, I guess there's little point in you forming those words into questions. I'll leave you to your baiting.

Well, if you don't understand the facts central to those two suggestions, I guess there's little point in you forming those words into questions. I'll leave you to your baiting.
So, you've got nothing ? You don't want to address the relative control of Jewish people (by ancestry or religion) over media and finance. Certainly in relative terms to 'whites' (which is not even a race or religion). Racial and religious Jews yield a far greater 'privilege' in society.

Again, I don't believe that Jewish people are undue to their influence. Nor do I believe 'whites' (whatever the * that is) are.

So, you've got nothing ? You don't want to address the relative control of Jewish people (by ancestry or religion) over media and finance. Certainly in relative terms to 'whites' (which is not even a race or religion). Racial and religious Jews yield a far greater 'privilege' in society.
I've got plenty. But as I'm not flirting with you I have little interest in putting along while you play coy.

Re: control, no one cares about per capita or whatever mythological argument you are having in your head as to who 'whites' are. Power is power.

Is it really that different from the many people who contend that 'whites' run the world?

im really not a fan of any assertion that's so simplistic but yes i agree that the two statements are similar. i guess i just dont experience as many extremists who claim whites run the world when compared to the jews. maybe im hanging out on the wrong forums ;)

im really not a fan of any assertion that's so simplistic but yes i agree that the two statements are similar. i guess i just dont experience as many extremists who claim whites run the world when compared to the jews. maybe im hanging out on the wrong forums ;)
I guess I have an agenda. A girl in the class I was tuting at Melbourne uni last semester (an Alexander technique class - nothing to do with social 'science') proceeded to tell me, totally off-the-cuff about how 'white males' run the world. Obviously this is a ridiculous and oversimplified explanation, and I had jumped to the conclusion that all students were being taught as such.

I guess I have an agenda. A girl in the class I was tuting at Melbourne uni last semester (an Alexander technique class - nothing to do with social 'science') proceeded to tell me, totally off-the-cuff about how 'white males' run the world. Obviously this is a ridiculous and oversimplified explanation, and I had jumped to the conclusion that all students were being taught as such.
Oversimplified, but not ridiculous. White men do dominate the military and business worlds. They would be key indicators of power in the world.

China's economy has overtaken the U.S., but only very recently, and they are still far behind in terms of military and contact/allies with other rich nations. Of course the U.S. is still closely linked to the British Empire and is largely seen as dominated by white men. From the perspective of a non-white or a woman it is easy to look at the dominance of white men as an indication that high positions haven't been allocated purely as a meritocracy, and of course historically there were advantages to whites and men that gave them the skills, capital and opportunities to take charge.

Students are taught critical thinking and to take into account differing perspectives and the way language can be used to sell a certain perspective. A young woman making a provocative statement that 'white men run the world' is believable without you thinking that "all students were being taught as such."

EDIT: To bring it back on topic, the victims of these peadophiles may similarly decide white males run the world. The fact these revelations are now coming out could be closely correlated to the offending parties no longer being in power and a visibly different group of power-brokers being in charge.

Last edited:

Yeah she was way off... :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back