Society/Culture FBI boss expose elite pedo ring... The strange front page of today Herald Sun. Possible context.

Remove this Banner Ad

The use of power to bully victims, cover up crimes, maintain and extend your crimes, etc. Basically it is not only a case of failing to show remorse, but it is using the levers of society to manipulate situations and people to completely remove the hope of a victim that they will ever get justice. Maybe there is also an assumption that if someone is rich and part of the organisational levels of society, they probably don't have a mental illness that stops them from knowing the direct and indirect impact of their crimes. Not that a mental illness should be an excuse. Not that I think establishment credentials is any guide to competence. But you did ask.
I suspect that a six year old who was raped by a disability support pensioner would not be grateful that the perpetrator was not a Minister of the Crown.

Why does gender or financial status make an abominable crime worse?

--->

The use of power to bully victims, cover up crimes, maintain and extend your crimes, etc. Basically it is not only a case of failing to show remorse, but it is using the levers of society to manipulate situations and people to completely remove the hope of a victim that they will ever get justice. Maybe there is also an assumption that if someone is rich and part of the organisational levels of society, they probably don't have a mental illness that stops them from knowing the direct and indirect impact of their crimes. Not that a mental illness should be an excuse. Not that I think establishment credentials is any guide to competence. But you did ask.

Lord Janner WILL appear in court tomorrow to face child sex abuse charges after his lawyers lost their bid to stop him attending
  • Peer is accused of 22 child sex abuse charges between 1960s and 1980s
  • He has always denied wrongdoing and says he is too ill to attend court
  • Judges today ruled demands of public justice outweigh his human rights

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-child-sex-abuse-charges.html#ixzz3ile6BVeo

How many pedos from the current/former English govt and British establishment will actually serve time in jail? I'll put my money on zero.

Lord Janner WILL appear in court tomorrow to face child sex abuse charges after his lawyers lost their bid to stop him attending
  • Peer is accused of 22 child sex abuse charges between 1960s and 1980s
  • He has always denied wrongdoing and says he is too ill to attend court
  • Judges today ruled demands of public justice outweigh his human rights

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-child-sex-abuse-charges.html#ixzz3ile6BVeo
Forcing him to face criminal charges is brutal and a breach of his human rights- ffs what about the victims you scumbags. The British establishment must be riddled with pedos.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-...e-operation-saves-children-from-abuse/6720304

Scores of children have been saved from abuse after an elaborate sting by Queensland Police led to the identification and arrest of key members of a global online sex abuse network.

Not political elite, but just read it on the crime board. Interesting how widespread the site was. Incredible how the police put the case together. Scary that there is plenty of people they would not have got.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...aim-Wiltshire-Police-faces-investigation.html

Former PM (deceased) Edward Heath. Allegation earlier this year. Appeal for more victims to come forward.

The astonishing revelations came as it was announced that the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) was investigating claims that the police had quietly dropped a criminal trial in the 1990s after the defendant threatened to expose Sir Edward as a paedophile. Last summer a retired police officer, who had been with the force in the 1990s, came forward claiming that senior officers had ordered a prosecution be stopped because it would have led to the former Prime Minister’s name being dragged through the mud.

It seems to always be the career cops in this stuff - 'senior officers'...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...eged-ninestrong-paedophile-gang-10471774.html

As well as naming Sir Edward, the former Labour MP Lord Janner, and Leon Brittan – all of whom have already been the subject of media speculation – Mr Proctor also named other high-ranking figures, not all of whom had been previously identified as part of the Operation Midland inquiry. One, Lord Bramall, the UK’s former highest-ranking soldier, was interviewed under caution by police officers in April. His home was searched but he strenuously denied anything to do with child sex allegations.

Former Director general and head of MI6 named. Never heard of them, but they have obviously had an enormous wealth of power and influence.

Last edited:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...499099492?sv=a1c46c5407b396882705a546e70bf859

Harvey Proctor, a former British Conservative party politician, has denied being involved in the murder of Martin Allen, the 15-year-old son of the Australian High Commission chauffeur in London who mysteriously disappeared in 1979.

The MP denies all wrongdoing, including any involvement in the alleged murders.

In quotes: 'An abuse of power'
“Edward Heath despised me… I despised him too… Now I am accused of doing dreadful things in his London house; a house to which I was never invited and to which Heath would never have invited me.

Do you ever get tired of the constant Jew baiting?
Any high member of religions where the religions holy book implies a man owns his wife, his ass, his children seems to hav a culture where pedophilia thrives.

Even today, jounalists looking for more impact say things like "children should have been safe in church institutions'

Maybe thats an official line, but common knowledge says otherwise. And read the dams scriptures, my friends, they imply that its OK

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, i just *knew* you were country race. credit where credit is due, though- your massive, ignorant walls of screed are a little less painful on the formatting front.

So the mode of operation is that the intelligence agencies know of the politicians who are pedophiles and don't bust them, rather use this knowledge for blackmail purposes. This may some how tie in with the mk ultra program in which trauma was used to induce dissociative disorder. (What could be more traumatic than witnessing the rape and murder of children?) The Satanism is obviously believed in by some of the elite - see Aquino and La Vey and their associates, but is hard to prove to be playing a major role. I guess it is a philosophy in which guilt is not an issue so those upon whom guilt should weigh heavily may be drawn to it.

Guess which hospital they are holding kayne west at

maxresdefault.jpg

a_co_aquino_michael_1.jpg

This is Aquino US military top brass.

this guys story is pretty strange

Remove this Banner Ad

Back