Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictorial evidence hahahahaha

That is not evidence. That is you looking at an image and saying what you think it means.

To recap. You thought this site is aimed at women who are seeking men.

And when I pointed out finding female 'cougars' is the default search setting you reasoned that it was because of "alphabetical order".

snP9G2M.png

2VNSKtb.png

To recap. You thought this site is aimed at women who are seeking men.

To recap you thought that woman was in her 20's. That's all that really needs to be said of your knowledge of women.

These throwaway lines can't overcome the fact you made yourself look very, very stupid,

That's only in your mind. A mind that cannot comprehend what a Cougar is and how the power dynamics of the Cougar work.

Someone who due to his White Knight complex cannot comprehend a site designed for older women to pick up younger men exists.

See here's the thing. The people who will pay for such a service, the people the site needs to make money from, they aint these young guys you think this site is aimed at, it's the older women with the bigger disposable income is who they are targetting to make their $ off. You get that yeah? Back to the power dynamics...The person with the bigger bank balance...

Don't let that get in the way of your "photo and drop down" theory though.

See here's the thing. The people who will pay for such a service, the people the site needs to make money from, they aint these young guys you think this site is aimed at, it's the older women with the bigger disposable income is who they are targetting to make their $ off.
Then why is their marketing directed at men?

Then why is their marketing directed at men?

Is it? You assume because there's a womans picture on the front of the site its directed at men?

I told you of the ad where the woman is leading young men along like she's the pied piper of cougars.

Is it? You assume because there's a womans picture on the front of the site its directed at men?
I pointed out the 2 homepages feature a woman dressed in a off shoulder t-shirt (linked to an ad that shows a common male fantasy being satisfied), and a male hand flicking through female profiles with names like 'hotmama' and 'childsplay'. On top of this, the site search functionality defaults to men looking for women. If this is marketed at women, it is the most poorly designed and marketed website in the world.

I told you of the ad where the woman is leading young men along like she's the pied piper of cougars.
The one you can't find?

You've got to know when to fold them.

I pointed out the 2 homepages feature a woman dressed in a off shoulder t-shirt (linked to an ad that shows a common male fantasy being satisfied), and a male hand flicking through female profiles with names like 'hotmama' and 'childsplay'. On top of this, the site search functionality defaults to men looking for women. If this is marketed at women, it is the most poorly designed and marketed website in the world.

No, that's just your poor understanding of how advertising and marketing works.

You do understand that when you look at the majority of advertising it's designed to make you think of the product and transpose yourself into the person in the ads role.

To highlight my issue with your theory i'll provide you with an example of why I think it's wrong. let's use Dolly magazine as an example. Going by your theory Dolly magazine was trying to capture the teenage boy market by having image after image teenage girls in it. Not to actually make young teenage girls want to read it so they could be like the girl on the cover...

See your White Knight brain tells you that the woman in the off shoulder top is the one being hunted. My brain tells me their use of that model wants older women to think, I want to be that woman.

The one you can't find?

You've got to know when to fold them.

Yes you do, you should have folded long ago.

This is the woman in the ad i'm talking about(but not the exact ad). However if you watch this ad and don't think it's not about older women getting what they want then you'll never get it.

"Older women know what they want"

Last edited:
To highlight my issue with your theory i'll provide you with an example of why I think it's wrong. let's use Dolly magazine as an example. Going by your theory Dolly magazine was trying to capture the teenage boy market by having image after image teenage girls in it. Not to actually make young teenage girls want to read it so they could be like the girl on the cover...

Actually the Dolly magazine sticks all the s**t they want to sell right on the cover. Clothes, make up, stories about the usual bull s**t. They stick it right on the front.

Just as this website is marketed to males sticks pictures of women right on its front page.

See your White Knight brain tells you that the woman in the off shoulder top is the one being hunted. My brain tells me their use of that model wants older women to think, I want to be that woman.
By using a stereotypically male fantasy?

It's a site aimed at men that presents women as objects. I looked on the site and didnt see one image of a man.

If you weren't so interested in proving how deeply hard men have it to cover for your personal notions of inadequacy, you'd see how profoundly laughable your post was.

Are you really that dimwitted? The inference is quite clearly that men are the sex objects, as they're being pursued by multiple women for no other reason than sex, ergo the men are the sex objects.

It's really hard to take anything you say seriously when it's all so disingenuous.

Are you really that dimwitted? The inference is quite clearly that men are the sex objects, as they're being pursued by multiple women for no other reason than sex, ergo the men are the sex objects.

It's really hard to take anything you say seriously when it's all so disingenuous.
This. But what you need to remember men can't be objectified sexually because it doesn't fit with feminism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cartwrong,
Sweetheart,

I hope you were just getting up when you posted this, and not just getting home.

I don't want to see you end up on a Cougar Life poster.

Petal, don't you worry your small little mind about me, and what I do, or do not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back