Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 19 - Congrats tigland now a Dual rfctigerarmy medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

so it's fine to play the homo card but not the racist one............. i'll happily keep that in mind.

Can i call my mum a whore?
Well you CAN, but you probably shouldn't, everyone should be nice to their mum.

so it's fine to play the homo card but not the racist one............. i'll happily keep that in mind.

Yeah I don't make the rules I just try my hardest to follow them as should ALL Furies.

I do believe Mum jokes are also banned although not sure on the issue of jokes on your own mum :confused:

Don't do it, be nice to your mother

Hey beez bring your Sarah Hanson Young bullshit gawfs in here princess.

Hey beez bring your Sarah Hanson Young bullshit gawfs in here princess.
I was actually giving you credit for calling out the hypocrisy of this board. Sorry.

I was actually giving you credit for calling out the hypocrisy of this board. Sorry.

I knew it was a trap.

I was trying to point out how inefficient the ban on one player is when so many other flaunt the other area.

I knew it was a trap.

I was trying to point out how inefficient the ban on one player is when so many other flaunt the other area.
You are now my Veep. Serves you right for agreeing with such a pc princess (I'm leaving now, sorry).

You are now my Veep. Serves you right for agreeing with such a pc princess (I'm leaving now, sorry).

The Sorry card Rudd played will be sent out to you shortly, just trying to find which company printed it.

Yeah I don't make the rules I just try my hardest to follow them as should ALL Furies.

I do believe Mum jokes are also banned although not sure on the issue of jokes on your own mum :confused:

Don't do it, be nice to your mother
I missed all this... Was going to type something profound, but can't really be arsed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chin up lads the beauty about Qooty is theres always next week oh and the Tigers / Dockers / Dons (I cant stand them but happy for you FedEXFalls ) all had wins.

I don't even know who we play this week and I_Dont_Care but lets all get down to the Royal for a bit of a team bonding session.

SpudsLoveChild I believe the first rounds on you

Chin up lads the beauty about Qooty is theres always next week oh and the Tigers / Dockers / Dons (I cant stand them but happy for you FedEXFalls ) all had wins.

I don't even know who we play this week and I_Dont_Care but lets all get down to the Royal for a bit of a team bonding session.

SpudsLoveChild I believe the first rounds on you
I don't think they accept loose teeth as payment.

I've just got out of a 24hr meeting with the board. Fair to say I'm on my last legs

#captainanfield

24 hr meeting and last legs? Sounds like a wonderful drinking session.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back