Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 19 - Congrats tigland now a Dual rfctigerarmy medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

Read it, that's not fumbler
I promise you it is!!

The purpose of the inquisition is always to strip away the SFA/Bigfooty 'character' and see more of the actual person behind it.... Really to emphasise it I should have kicked it off with Fumbler

Have we played at home in all 5 straight loses? I am being serious btw. Might be good to fire up the amphibious bus this week

apparently the blue whale can ejaculate up to 20 litres at a time!:eek:

Last edited:
I promise you it is!!

The purpose of the inquisition is always to strip away the SFA/Bigfooty 'character' and see more of the actual person behind it.... Really to emphasise it I should have kicked it off with Fumbler

Are you sure? I could understand that article.

Well this is a little late coming #sackwacky

A lot has happened since my last posting update. For starters we are on a shitful campaigner of a losing streak #fuqooty but chin up lads we are still in the top 8 and a real chance to lock up finals with a win or 2 over these last 4 rounds.

Posting wise This Is Anfield has shown why hes the man in waiting #captainanfield by lifting his off field performance post his mid season break. SpudsLoveChild has powered on all season long and it great to see him back after a couple of quiet weeks. tigland Shadow Man Nuffers and fumbler keep on keeping on but outside of that the rest of us could probably pull our digits out and support the others a little better.

Ive been informed from above if we have another loss this weekend then someones head has to roll :eek: so lets get back that winning feeling, give these swamp goats a touching up and lock in that finals spot.

FF%20S19%20R11_zpsrtu2uhhn.jpg

Well this is a little late coming #sackwacky

A lot has happened since my last posting update. For starters we are on a shitful campaigner of a losing streak #fuqooty but chin up lads we are still in the top 8 and a real chance to lock up finals with a win or 2 over these last 4 rounds.

Posting wise This Is Anfield has shown why hes the man in waiting #captainanfield by lifting his off field performance post his mid season break. SpudsLoveChild has powered on all season long and it great to see him back after a couple of quiet weeks. tigland Shadow Man Nuffers and fumbler keep on keeping on but outside of that the rest of us could probably pull our digits out and support the others a little better.

Ive been informed from above if we have another loss this weekend then someones head has to roll :eek: so lets get back that winning feeling, give these swamp goats a touching up and lock in that finals spot.

FF%20S19%20R11_zpsrtu2uhhn.jpg
#savewacky #pullyourfingeroutwacky #leadfromthefrontwacky #takeamarkwacky #wackywillleadustothepromisedland #firsttofive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back