Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 19 - Congrats tigland now a Dual rfctigerarmy medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

oh and

kate-beckinsale-lingerie.jpg
That's not a woman... it's an elf!

Very quiet in the off season here.
Don't we have enough cash for the B&F?
Maybe we're about to fold.
Do I need to talk to my agent about finding a new club?
Says he can get me a record deal with Kate Ceberano if everything else falls over.
image.jpg

Says he can get me a record deal with Kate Ceberano if everything else falls over.
B&F will be next week just finalizing a date. Apologies a few personal issues last week.

B&F will be next week just finalizing a date. Apologies a few personal issues last week.

Reading that then looking at your avatar concerns me. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 149049
He'll also take you for a tour of Greater Western Sydney.

Righto guys and gals lets do this. Monday 13th July. Fighting Furies B&F awards night.

Be there or be square. Bring a date or 5.

Righto guys and gals lets do this. Monday 13th July. Fighting Furies B&F awards night.

I was going to shine the Dragons premiership that night but I guess I could postpone that a night or 4 if I'm going to be going to the Furies B&F with fumbler. Man am I looking forward to the night!

I was going to shine the Dragons premiership that night but I guess I could postpone that a night or 4 if I'm going to be going to the Furies B&F with fumbler. Man am I looking forward to the night!

Suck it tigland B+F drunk right here.

Unfortunately I'll be in the Congo but will be with you all in spirit. Do the righty and don't root my date whilst I'm not there;).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back