Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 19 - Congrats tigland now a Dual rfctigerarmy medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is Anfield i just saw a this is anfield t-shirt on an elderly indonesian lady walking through the kampung (not quite a slum).
You have a very interesting fan club.
Fan club?? You just walked past TIA and didn't even say hello ya snob

sorry busy weekend. But this should make up for it. We need to be sponsored by Kleenex.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7PM OK? I'm sure I can make it.
As a past premiership player you're more than welcome. Unless you plan on bringing Soggy, then you can GAGF :p

As a past premiership player you're more than welcome. Unless you plan on bringing Soggy, then you can GAGF :p
Thanks for the invitation, I look forward to the night. Do I get another award this year too? I was hoping that fumbler would be my date on the night. Can you organise that?

As for SoGgy - I'd have to wear a mask if I were to go out in public with him.

Thanks for the invitation, I look forward to the night. Do I get another award this year too? I was hoping that fumbler would be my date on the night. Can you organise that?

As for SoGgy - I'd have to wear a mask if I were to go out in public with him.

I'm loose as so yeah this could work.

So were looking at getting the B&F done this Tuesday night. Can anyone unavailable Tuesday please let me know ASAP.
By this Tuesday you should all know that I really meant NEXT Tuesday :D

Apologies guys had some family issues come up so will have to postpone a week. Im sure you can all still take your dates out tonight anyways. Hell go around to Nuffers crypt and throw all your keys in a bowl and see what you come out with.

I feel for the person who ends up with TIAs keys :oops:

Apologies guys had some family issues come up so will have to postpone a week. Im sure you can all still take your dates out tonight anyways. Hell go around to Nuffers crypt and throw all your keys in a bowl and see what you come out with.

Alright, no worries.

I'll keep every Tuesday free until the year is over. I'd expect the gift bags have a bit more in them considering the inconvenience

Mate, nothing beats experience and does she have experience, tip though, bring your own lubricant as she's a bit dry and dusty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back