Podcast Finals With Tim - BF Port PC Ep. 2.53

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is anyone that knows what it's like to play and win in finals, its Port Adelaide champion Tim Ginever. 7-time premiership winner Tim joins Macca19 and FishingRick04 on the podcast to discuss his finals experiences, we preview the finals matches against Richmond and Norwood and we get Tims opinions on NTUA & the guernsey debacle.

Direct Link

Subscribe to us on iTunes

The BF Port Podcast is sponsored by Nieuvision

Previous Episodes

I love Timmy, I feel like running through a brick wall

Well done gents great podcast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant podcast guys. I feel like I could take the ball out the middle and run thru 6 blokes after listening to Timmy. Loved it.
Noticed no one signed off with go power.

Brilliant podcast guys. I feel like I could take the ball out the middle and run thru 6 blokes after listening to Timmy. Loved it.
Noticed no one signed off with go power.

Tim would have smashed us :) For a little fella he's intimidating, do what he says or face the perils :)

Fantastic podcast Rick and Macca and of course Timmy G. Reckon its the best one so far.

When Tim comes back in a few weeks for a season review you will have see if he can bring in Scotty Hodges.

Fantastic podcast Rick and Macca and of course Timmy G. Reckon its the best one so far.

When Tim comes back in a few weeks for a season review you will have see if he can bring in Scotty Hodges.

I have a few idea's for guests and have hopefully some names lined up for the off season.

Some more innovative idea's for next season also :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back