Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a little worried that the Browns were ranked last in rushing yards last season, It could hinder Johnson. But I think the upside is much better than the downside with this kid. also the Uni of Miami have had a habit of producing top class RB's

I think if Crowell doesn't get some yards in the first three games Johnson will become Cleveland's number 1 RB very quickly.

I think if Crowell doesn't get some yards in the first three games Johnson will become Cleveland's number 1 RB very quickly.
apparently he has been impressive during OTA. could be number 1 by week 1. Fingers crossed

my Johnson pick was more of a Homer pick, but reckon he will see a far amount of game time from week 1.

I liked the look of Johnson but i really liked his situation, thats why i was keen, AE being injured plenty and all.

My pick was a toss of the coin between Ajayi and Cobb, I'm sure Cobb will become a pro bowler and Ajayi T-Rich MkII since i chose the way i did.

There's a heads up for you guys selecting in the next round, get yourself Cobb, he will be a points machine for years to come.

Am i the only non homer so far?

I liked the look of Johnson but i really liked his situation, thats why i was keen, AE being injured plenty and all.

My pick was a toss of the coin between Ajayi and Cobb, I'm sure Cobb will become a pro bowler and Ajayi T-Rich MkII since i chose the way i did.

There's a heads up for you guys selecting in the next round, get yourself Cobb, he will be a points machine for years to come.

Am i the only non homer so far?

Ha, only just saw this post. I hope you're right :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back