Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll leave it to the commish but I'd Like to see you penalised if you actually tanked.

In my opinion you have to field your best possible side no matter the situation. You can't field a team full off injured players and leave points on the bench.

Shocking sportsmanship. I'm quite surprised by that A11dAtP0w3R
I might set their line ups this week.

I'll leave it to the commish but I'd Like to see you penalised if you actually tanked.

In my opinion you have to field your best possible side no matter the situation. You can't field a team full off injured players and leave points on the bench.

Shocking sportsmanship. I'm quite surprised by that A11dAtP0w3R
give me spell. I tried to win last week (oh and would have if not for the McCown injury), not like ive been doing this for weeks on end is it?

If this game had playoff consequences you would be entitled to beupset, but it doesn't.

RE: TANK GATE

Dear the Honorable Bucking Beads and fellow FF members,

In light of my intention to lose this week i have decided to explain my actions even though i feel there should be no need.

As mentioned above, not once this year have i thrown in the towel and tried to deliberately lose games, my anguish at losses and my own players throughout this thread has been here for all to see. I have been one of the most active on the trade market and on the waiver wire trying to improve my team for the now and for the future. I havent simply sat on my hands and let the losses pile up, far from it.

In short, Ive attempted to "make s**t happen".

As also mentioned above, this tank game has absolutely no implications on the playoff picture, if it did, i could completely understand the heartburn and would not be doing this.

Furthermore, the team i am 'playing for the number 1 pick' this week, team scaryness has been ravaged by injury, yet on the same hand has still been able to win more games than me up to this point despite my efforts to make my team better as stated. One could argue if not for the unlucky injury bug to star players he wouldnt be in this position at all. I ask you then, who is more worthy and needing of this pick in the end anyway?

I make no apologies as the GM of P.O.P for trying to make my team a winner, be it off the waiver wire, trades or at the draft. Is dynasty not a game of strategy and securing the best out come for your side moving forward? Im merely taking luck out of the equation this week and gaining the number 1 pick that is rightfully mine and required.

As far as im concerned, shiny_on_top can cry me a river.

I thank you for your eyes and hope you can now see what im doing is nothing but a complete beat up and only in the interests of my own good.

:hearts:

A11dAtP0w3R

A11dAtP0w3R had 14 players not playing and I only won by 100 :$

Went from #2 pick to #6 pick though :thumbsdown:

Now mate, pick one was yours if you wanted it...

I only asked for some compensation in return

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Dixie Flatline who is just balling right now. Injuries have struck me at the wrong time and he's gonna be tough to beat. Don't give myself much hope but weirder things have happened in such large lineup leagues..

Managed to talk one of the all-time greats out of retirement. Last round of the year; so it's good opportunity for a try-out to see if he still has it.

Congrats on the championship Bucking Beads!

Unlucky Dixie Flatline

Though I am kind of glad that I can be the one to get the first championship in the South ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back