Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

So those who have played NFL, Yahoo, MFL, ESPN, and now Fleaflicker (FF).....how would they rate FF alongside the others?

Other questions...

1. Is FF free to set up a league?
2. Is it very customizable like MFL is? Or is it shallow customization like ESPN?
3. Pros and Cons?
4. What unique features does it have?

1. It is Free.
2. I don't know what MFL is so can't compare.
3. I love it and it is my favourite platform to play fantasy sport on.

So those who have played NFL, Yahoo, MFL, ESPN, and now Fleaflicker (FF).....how would they rate FF alongside the others?

Other questions...

1. Is FF free to set up a league?
2. Is it very customizable like MFL is? Or is it shallow customization like ESPN?
3. Pros and Cons?
4. What unique features does it have?

The initial draft for dynasty takes forever as you could imagine looking at how deep the rosters are. Setting a shot clock would probably make life a lot easier... Its 40 rounds of living hell, lol. :mad: (nah not that bad but can drag if someone isnt on for a while and its their pick)

Site navigation is a bit of a pain in the arse at times, trying to find stuff thats hidden away (such as pinning your keepers, took me forever to find it)

Gives you feature articles/depth charts directly linked to your players mentioned from Rotoballer daily which is nice. Stats all the way from over 10 years ago are still available. :thumbsu:

They hide some material and offer Flea Flicker competitive edge but just about every competitive edge is found on rotoworld anyway.

Scoring system was different to what i was used to with PPR but that was my bad for not reading up on the rules.

Would recommend. Should set this up for next year on the board :thumbsu:

Always a pleasure, Russ, campaigner...

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 1.53.16 PM.png

Yet i can still beat the runaway division leader on the back of Josh McCown and Ronnie Hillman.

Lets do this, bottom team me.

This game would already be over with Dixie if i had started RW, but who could have predicted 45, especially with Graham going down? #crazyworld

Just dont s**t the bed McCown, i only need a bit over 16.5 points to beat the division top dog.

Looks to be a few upsets this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If McCown gets 18 points, A11dAtP0w3R will win and I will fall to last in the South :eek:

Thats enough out of you, Morris and CJ get the scores ticking over in their first games for Team Scaryness. :thumbsu:

CJ goina burn up the rest of the year, i can sense it. :cry:

Hilarious stuff as i go down by 1.3 something points cause McCown couldnt see out the game with an injury.

number one pick secured. :thumbsu:

Hilarious stuff as i go down by 1.3 something points cause McCown couldnt see out the game with an injury.

number one pick secured. :thumbsu:

Not yet mate.

My juggernaut of a team has to knock you off first. Whoever loses gets #1.

no tanking

Not yet mate.

My juggernaut of a team has to knock you off first. Whoever loses gets #1.

no tanking

Me and you both cutting players at the same time. :D

Oh, ill be tanking dont you worry about that. :thumbsu:

I wasn't going to tank, but I have no choice now

I'll field the team that I originally drafted - the one that was hospitalised

I wasn't going to tank, but I have no choice now

I'll field the team that I originally drafted - the one that was hospitalised

Ill out do you ;)

You have more players worth keeping than me, unfortunately for you. :D

Dont cut some of your keepers now mate, moving up one spot in the draft isnt worth it.

Last edited:
I'll leave it to the commish but I'd Like to see you penalised if you actually tanked.

In my opinion you have to field your best possible side no matter the situation. You can't field a team full off injured players and leave points on the bench.

Shocking sportsmanship. I'm quite surprised by that A11dAtP0w3R

Remove this Banner Ad

Back