Football club finances / FFP

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you bringing up s**t from 4 years ago completely unrelated to a FFP discussion?

Poor form from one of the more intelligent posters on the board.
4 years ago?

I thought this happened yesterday.

And Merry Christmas to you (and everyone on BF, even the twats) ;)

No FFP restrictions this time of year unfortunately. But a transfer ban in time for the January sales.

And Merry Christmas to you (and everyone on BF, even the twats) ;)

No FFP restrictions this time of year unfortunately. But a transfer ban in time for the January sales.

I suggested restricting household spending to 25% of after tax income. Any suggestions on penalties for breaking the regulations :) :)

Is that so your wage structure of £200 / week +50k in bonuses and 100k in food / free petrol from the Sheikh vouchers comes into effect?
No, we promised our players profit share safe in the knowledge that we'll never make a profit.

Oh *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure they were happy to share the 3 quarters of a billion pound loss you incurred to make a huge £10m profit.

Give or take £185m, in your case take.

But whats an imaginary extra 30% when you're trying to prove a point.

Still, after selling 13% for £400m and now being worth over £1bn, I don't think the £585m losses will have Sheikh Mansour searching under the cushions on his sofa.

Give or take £185m, in your case take.

But whats an imaginary extra 30% when you're trying to prove a point.

Still, after selling 13% for £400m and now being worth over £1bn, I don't think the £585m losses will have Sheikh Mansour searching under the cushions on his sofa.

You're pretty optimistic with your valuations. That's 13% of CFG not Man City and that's wuth extra shares on top rather than selling shares which have already been issued.

Your loss figures are derived from your FFP losses of £50m plus the £200m spent on infrastructure (not included in the FFP books).

As for the valuation of Man City ill stick with the far more realistic forbes valuation of just under £1 billion.

You're pretty optimistic with your valuations. That's 13% of CFG not Man City and that's wuth extra shares on top rather than selling shares which have already been issued.

Your loss figures are derived from your FFP losses of £50m plus the £200m spent on infrastructure (not included in the FFP books).

As for the valuation of Man City ill stick with the far more realistic forbes valuation of just under £1 billion.

Our loss figures are public record. £93m, £121m, £197m, £99m, £52m, £23m (including a £16m UEFA fine). That doesn't add up to 3/4 of a billion.

Even at a value of just under £1bn, thats an £800m increase in value for £585m worth of losses. Looks a good deal to me. But I'd presume the opening of a £200m facility might have increased that Forbes figure somewhat.

I think the fairest way to measure a clubs size and worth is through Facebook likes.

It's the most accurate way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back