Discussion Footy Jumper Tipping Megathread (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im pretty sure on my second attempt for round 4 I put Gold Coast and Port as ANZAC?
You second attempt was after the deadline.

Each round has a deadline of two hours before the Friday match. Any tips suited after this time will not be counted. I have been strict on this rule from round 1.

Question akkaps going back to round 4. For every matchup on a normal week we have to specify jumper and shorts. So for every team that wore an ANZAC jumper, I also specified which colour shorts would be worn. A few others did as well, but some didn't. Should those that didn't specify shorts still get a point though? Haven't they missed an element of the question?

Question akkaps going back to round 4. For every matchup on a normal week we have to specify jumper and shorts. So for every team that wore an ANZAC jumper, I also specified which colour shorts would be worn. A few others did as well, but some didn't. Should those that didn't specify shorts still get a point though? Haven't they missed an element of the question?
You do raise a good point, and I can understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately, I can't change the past and won't change round 4 tips.

I would like to add this to the rules, and can implement this from Round 7 (seeing Round 7 has already started).

I would also like to hear other people's opinion on this topic, and whether I should state this in the rules.

You do raise a good point, and I can understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately, I can't change the past and won't change round 4 tips.

I would like to add this to the rules, and can implement this from Round 7 (seeing Round 7 has already started).

I would also like to hear other people's opinion on this topic, and whether I should state this in the rules.
I agree with crow28 on this one, unless the shorts are special ANZAC shorts then we should have to specify or just chose, for example, Collingwood Home/Home then write in the comments, Collingwood in ANZAC guernsey.

I agree with crow28 on this one, unless the shorts are special ANZAC shorts then we should have to specify or just chose, for example, Collingwood Home/Home then write in the comments, Collingwood in ANZAC guernsey.
Thanks. I'll write something up and post it later tonight.

By the way, for indigenous round, is it okay if we just tip the colour of the shorts. We are expecting all teams to be wearing indigenous jumpers for the round, it'll just be a question of what colour shorts.

Plus,last season, the AFL had a media conference to show all the indigenous jumpers. And hopefully they do the same this year.

I thought we agreed as a majority that the Anzac round focused primarily on the jumpers? Due to the fact we'd have to use the 'other' box to tip. I'm pretty sure someone raised this issue in the week leading up to it. As long as we stated which jumpers were Anzac jumpers you were right for that week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back