Game Day Freo v Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

DMan 11

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well it's here and boy O boy wowee does it feel weird...

Unsure about this midweek caper.
Unsure whether the last games form was just a blip
Unsure I'll be able to pound the regular intake of rum before the game given I need to drive home from work first

One thing I am sure of - sandi, balla's and hill will change the freo dynamic significantly.

Here's to hungover Fridays !!

Don't mind the Thursday night but would be smarter if it was in school holidays - no way am I taking the kids tonight.

Anyhow, I think we win this by 5-6 goals, I really am looking forward to seeing what we produce after the Stk debacle. I expect us to come out like rabid dogs on heat.

Thanks AFL. Won't be there. Cards have been given to suitable replacements (sister and nephew, diehard Freo non-members). Shove Thursday night footy up your clacker.
This. No consideration for country members or anybody that has to work Friday.

Glad it's not just me that doesn't thinks this Thursday gig has knobs on it. I reckon we'll struggle to get 25K there tonight. I'm not feeling the love for it tbh, but being the tragic obsessive I am, I'll go anyway... I feel sorry for country members like the bloke and his mum who sit in front of us and come up from Busso every game - I'll be surprised to see them there tonight. Fingers crossed it's worth our bloody while.

Edit: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2014-07-31/flight-mh17-tribute

I just saw this - it's going to be pretty gut-wrenching and put the whole notion of 'football' and 'worth our while' into perspective a bit. :oops:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad it's not just me that doesn't thinks this Thursday gig has knobs on it. I reckon we'll struggle to get 25K there tonight. I'm not feeling the love for it tbh, but being the tragic obsessive I am, I'll go anyway... I feel sorry for country members like the bloke and his mum who sit in front of us and come up from Busso every game - I'll be surprised to see them there tonight. Fingers crossed it's worth our bloody while.

Edit: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2014-07-31/flight-mh17-tribute

I just saw this - it's going to be pretty gut-wrenching and put the whole notion of 'football' and 'worth our while' into perspective a bit. :oops:

I'm happy for Thursday night footy. It won't clash with my weekend of partying. Ha ha

On another note the club is wearing black armbands tonight for the flight victims. I hope the Freo members family and all the other families find peace.

I'll be at the Fire and Ice Bar at 4.00pm today if anyone wants to catch up for a drink pre-hooter?

I'll also be in the Billy Walker room post-hooter if anyone wants to join me for a 300ml Peroni on tap, served in a chilled Peroni glass for $10.00?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back