Freo's trading and drafting

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen hill plenty for east and wce

I cant remember the last time i saw hill take an overhead mark or kick more than 3 in a game

Yarran is quicker than hill
You can't remember, you didn't see, or you want to pretend it hasn't happened?

You can feel free to watch him kick four against your team in Round 8 this year if you'd like. Or in consecutive games in Round 20 and 21 in matches which were against top 4 teams, including winning the Ross Glendenning Medal against Fremantle.

I have no idea what the rest of the argument was about, but this reality ignoring thing you have going in this post is just.. odd.

Apart from that, carry on.

So who were they going to draft in the past 2 years that would have changed all this???
Cam McCarthy was obviously the one they wanted a few years back. Got trolled big time by GWS on that one, who absolutely didn't need another KPF at the time, and now they won't even let him leave!

Sides played twice in 2015 (Ladder position/No. of wins after 2015 H&A) :
Fremantle (1st / 17)
Bulldogs (6th / 14)
Adelaide (7th / 13.5)
St Kilda (14th / 6.5)
Gold Coast (16th / 4.5)
Average finishing position - 9th
Average no. of wins - 11
West Coast record against these teams in 2015 : 6-3-1 (65%)

Sides scheduled to play twice in 2016 (Ladder position/No. of wins after 2015 H&A) :

Fremantle (1st /17)
Hawthorn (3rd / 16)
Adelaide (7th / 13.5)
Collingwood (12th / 10)
Brisbane (17th / 4)
Average finishing position - 8th
Average no. of wins - 12
West Coast record against these teams in 2015 : 4-3 (57%)
Extrapolated based on 2015 H&A results : 6-4 (60%)

wow wee look at that - massive difference

I think it's more to do with the fact that you are going to be hunted this year like Port were last. I don't think you'll be in the top 4 in 2016.

Sides played twice in 2015 (Ladder position/No. of wins after 2015 H&A) :
Fremantle (1st / 17)
Bulldogs (6th / 14)
Adelaide (7th / 13.5)
St Kilda (14th / 6.5)
Gold Coast (16th / 4.5)
Average finishing position - 9th
Average no. of wins - 11
West Coast record against these teams in 2015 : 6-3-1 (65%)

Sides scheduled to play twice in 2016 (Ladder position/No. of wins after 2015 H&A) :

Fremantle (1st /17)
Hawthorn (3rd / 16)
Adelaide (7th / 13.5)
Collingwood (12th / 10)
Brisbane (17th / 4)
Average finishing position - 8th
Average no. of wins - 12
West Coast record against these teams in 2015 : 4-3 (57%)
Extrapolated based on 2015 H&A results : 6-4 (60%)

wow wee look at that - massive difference

8 X 6 day breaks....including a back to back.

Thanks for playing Keyse.

8 X 6 day breaks....including a back to back.

Thanks for playing Keyse.
6 X 6 day breaks including two back to backs in 2015

Again 2016 is slightly harder but not a whole lot different

If we don't win as many games in 2016 it'll be for reasons like what Unique Name said - sides hunting us etc - not because of the vagaries of the draw

If he makes it, cant see balic hanging around for long...contracts finnished he'll be out of WA in the blink of an eye.

Just like Pavlich wouldn't hang around, or like Weller wouldn't hang around?

If he makes it, cant see balic hanging around for long...contracts finnished he'll be out of WA in the blink of an eye.

Well that will be 1 player for the trade.....just have to get the picks right now.

Who knows mate. We said that about weller and look what happened.

Money and game time talks. Weather and beaches here are handy too

Just quietly I'd be settling his GF over here pronto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee its lucky WC won't have a stronger Fwd, Mid and backline for 2016.

Sorry I didn't notice that this Freo Draft/Trade Thread had been merged with one criticising the West Coast's efforts......I think you'll be an interesting proposition next season - I'm not envisaging a massive drop off for you.

Cam McCarthy was obviously the one they wanted a few years back. Got trolled big time by GWS on that one, who absolutely didn't need another KPF at the time, and now they won't even let him leave!

I understand your comment but im not sure of its relevance to my post. My post remains unanswered due to the fact the poster making comments really has no idea what it is talking about.

Gee its lucky WC won't have a stronger Fwd, Mid and backline for 2016.
West Coast won't have a stronger midfield. Still full of softies as Hawthorn brutally exposed.

West Coast had the lowest tackle count in GFs since 2004. And back then the average tackles per game were much lower.

Most bruise free GF ever.

Surely one of Yarran or Bennell takes his place.

Both are suspect in the discipline area.

But if Rossco can get in the heads and turn them into true pros, then you'll go alright.

And be able to #### Mayne off for good.

Sorry I didn't notice that this Freo Draft/Trade Thread had been merged with one criticising the West Coast's efforts......I think you'll be an interesting proposition next season - I'm not envisaging a massive drop off for you.

Hey mate you fired the first shots:

Let's see how the Eages go with that Big Boy H&A fixture .....hope your midfield can stand up to it.

Yes there are WC fans trolling but don't call them out when you are on the same level.

As for Freo my views are the same as they have been all this year: Lyon has done amazingly well with a sub par list. We will see if he can do it again next year with, IMO, an even weaker list.

Yes there are WC fans trolling but don't call them out when you are on the same level.

As for Freo my views are the same as they have been all this year: Lyon has done amazingly well with a sub par list. We will see if he can do it again next year with, IMO, an even weaker list.

Pointing out you have a tougher fixture is a troll?

Wait til the season starts, you'll be on prozac and chardy 24/7

Lol
That is the biggest troll of the thread
Sub par list?!
Even weaker?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back