FTA-TV Game of Thrones - Season 5 [WARNING: BOOK READERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like they've replaced fArya with Alayne. :rolleyes:

I guess the writers love watching Sophie Turner squirm

I also couldn't tell if they cast Penny or not, but skipping through the three episodes, I've realised, that's probably the only dynamic I am interested in watching this season.

Well that wasn't entirely conclusive that Barristan is dead, I hope he isn't. If he is, at least it was a badass way to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished the first ep, the first four have been released? Looks like we may not be able to discuss it for a while.

The first four were leaked.

There is a small watermark on the bottom left.

Can say that I'm not particularly impressed with the changes they have made but there was a good Stannis scene in episode 4 that wasn't in the books.

How does that make any sense?

Maybe they're passing her off as the real Sansa, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. Seems ludicrous either way.

Also:
"Edd, fetch me a block", was omitted. Not the scene, just the line. :mad:

Maybe they're passing her off as the real Sansa, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. Seems ludicrous either way.

Also:
"Edd, fetch me a block", was omitted. Not the scene, just the line. :mad:
I understand some of the changes they've made to the books and although I don't understand most of the changes I can learn to accept it.

But what I'll never understand is why they keep cutting out some of the entire series' best lines and moments even though the plot isn't really being changed!

"Is there gold in the village?" is the first one that springs to mind.

Also the Jaime and Tyrion conversation/reveal re. Tysha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back