No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Whitecross tracking? Is he getting a kick (that isn't 2m too high for his target) at Box Hill or is he struggling there?

Am I correct that he's out of contract at season's end?

How is Whitecross tracking? Is he getting a kick (that isn't 2m too high for his target) at Box Hill or is he struggling there?

Am I correct that he's out of contract at season's end?
Unrestricted free agent

Didn't Tim demand Gary Ablett jnr play with pain to his shoulder cos he is captain and his team was struggling?

Like to hear his opinions on the * captain taking the easy option.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I've never listened to anything that fool says.
So I don't know if he said that or not.

Whitey has a shoulder injury at the moment, didn't play last week sounds like he might not play this week either.

I think at this point Swiss has some ground to make up to get his decision making and disposals back up to scratch, I would hope the club would offer him a contract for next year to give him every chance if he isn't quite there by the end of this year, he's missed a lot of footy over the last 3-4 years

Whitey has a shoulder injury at the moment, didn't play last week sounds like he might not play this week either.

I think at this point Swiss has some ground to make up to get his decision making and disposals back up to scratch, I would hope the club would offer him a contract for next year to give him every chance if he isn't quite there by the end of this year, he's missed a lot of footy over the last 3-4 years
At the risk of sounding disrespectful, Would it be rude to rookie list Swiss?

At the risk of being insensitive and that's not my intent but why are the afl repeating the minute silence again - is it just this game because it's at home and then Adelaide and Eagles

Edit: just heard the reason - port had already played and hadn't had the opportunity to pay their respects

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Port, another game on the Pies would be handy with our draw over the next month or so.
Port came out hard like they did against us but didn't have the ridiculous luck they did that time.

What's the deal with holding these days? The general idea seems to be; if you're being beaten to the ball in a foot race, just grab your opponent's arm and drag him back. If your opponent looks like he's about to receive a handball, just start tackling him whether he's got it or not. Essendon were doing it a lot to us, Port doing it again tonight.

Taylor Adam gone - this is perfect for the "what could happen" clause after dropping a knee into what appeared to be the temple. It's not looking good that 7 have replayed it at least 5 times so god help him once Ralph gets hold of the vision

Fancy the SA police mistaking Swan for a bikie - one has to wonder how they arrived at that conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back