Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like:

- 25 + 58 for Henry

- future first for 7, bowes, and GC’s future 2nd (~25)

Id prefer to keep the future 1st and trade gc a future 2nd but i could live with it. Id like a future 3rd or 4th back from gc as well if we can.

For every Enright there's 10 Waybill/Kennerley/Evans
Well obviously?

But for every Selwood, there's a Mitch Thorpe, or a Raph Clarke.

So not sure what your point is.

The later picks is where Wells has done some of his best work.

I'm not exactly going to lose sleep over it, if we net Henry that's all that matters.

I'd laugh if we get O Henry for 25 and whatever spare chips we have... The melts will be epic on Pies board

We wouldn't have traded for 25 if Pies weren't happy with that.

What are the odds Pies said "We want a pick in the top 25" and Mackie being Mackie goes and gets exactly pick 25 just to troll

exactly

They've already chatted with Ned Guy today, he's almost certainly told them what they need to do to get Bowes/Pick 7 and they're doing it.

Could be a future first, could be a future third....we have no idea, but Mackie and co do.
That’s what I was thinking, they would have full knowledge of the AFL’s expectations before proceeding with something.

I’m really praying for the mental health of all here that it doesn’t.

There isn’t a currently an obvious pathway to the deals without doing it.

I’m ok with splitting 7 as long as it’s on draft night.
Wells is a master at this stuff.
If whoever we really wanted is gone, make sure a split is already organised.

And then we use something like 12 and 16 (making it up) rather than 7 and 58

Danger was a dumb trade
Cameron was a dumb trade.

No one will give a s**t about this trade when we have Bowes, Bruhn, Henry and Clark running around in the hoops next year.

These players don't land your doorstep every year.

I would sell the farm to get these trades done. This is a generational trade period at just the right time for us.

Next year can wait.

You know it's a good trade when Hawks supporters are saying "How tf have they managed to win the flag AND rebuild better than us in one year?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong future 1st, pick 25 to Collingwood
Grundy to Melbourne
Henry, Melbourne future 2nd to Geelong

Suggestion from Pies board - I don't mind it?

Melb F2 ontraded for Bowes.

25 for henry..bowes will be wrapped up in this somehow..we keep 7.

25 for Henry is pushing it I feel. .l What exactly did we get for Clark?

22 plus an exchange of futures .. its close but for all that we trade id have liked to get 21.. it would just make Henry obvious.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 4.53.44 pm.png

Last edited:
Can guarantee that other clubs came calling on the Lions pick 25, especially Port, so to ensure we could get our hands on it, we had to give a bit more. Honestly nothing in the scheme of things. Also guaranteed they know exactly what Suns want and have this under control. Getting things done.

We might end up getting spammed future picks from our buddies up on the GC if we cough up our future 1st as part of Bowes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back