Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win. Great season. Hopefully people stop talking about Irving/Love and think about how hard it was to win 67 in the west and then get through NOLA/Griz/Rox/Lebron. Amazing.

A few drinks tonight.

Oliver King

Congrats to you as well. Missed you in my other post
aqDwC.png

Great win. Great season. Hopefully people stop talking about Irving/Love and think about how hard it was to win 67 in the west and then get through NOLA/Griz/Rox/Lebron. Amazing.

A few drinks tonight.
You are right about a few drinks!!!!

Great effort to play our way and win it all.

Great to see Iggy win the finals MVP, so many contributors, Livingston, Barbosa so underrated, the sacrifice has been talked about, triple double for Draymond, great interview with Sage Steele on how he bounced back in this series.
When a guys number was called everyone came to play, when it wasn't they stayed positive.

Proud that we showed how balanced our offence could be, just so happy after avoiding the scores all day.

Thanks to all the contributors on this board, it has added another dimension to share thoughts along the way.

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Third most winning season (inc post season) ever...nuts.

Not sure how you improve on that. Dray closes with a triple double and probably confirms the max, Barnes versatility looks invaluable, Klay had a disappointing post season but is locked up tight...hard to see Lee, Bogut or AI moving.

Maybe as champs we get first dibs at a few vet mins.

Interesting to read that Barnes had never had a sip of alcohol up to this point! Always seemed like a very sensible guy

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/201...rrison-barnes-champagne-alcohol?xid=si_social

Ultimate professional. Would be a gym rat and train looking for perfection. Sometimes I think it adversely affects his game as he can look quiet mechanical at times. It's like he has already decided what he wants to do before he does it and doesn't always react well to the situation. His work ethics make him perfect for the corner 3 though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really happy with the Looney pick. Seems like a steal to me. Has the all round game to make an impact on the roster somewhere down the line.

Yeah probably the best we could do with our pick. And he won't be under any pressure to perform straight away, so hopefully he can slowly develop behind the scenes.

Looney looks a Kerr special...long, mobile enough, could play the 3 or the 4 or even a small ball 5, could potentially stretch the floor, looks a solid citizen. What's not to like.

That was my round about way of saying "When is David Lee getting traded?" :p
Think this will play out for a while...Aldridge, Love, Harris, Monroe and others will need to find homes before Lee is even looked at...compounded by the fact Lee will get a say where he goes. Won't be easy but has to happen somehow.

Thanks for the memories David Lee! Should see good minutes in Boston

Not sure about Gerald Wallace tbh, will probably just warm the bench

We'll probably use the stretch provision on Wallace. Will save close to $50 million! Lee can't be stretched because he signed his contract before the new CBA.

I wish him all the best. He was reliable as a starter, and a true pro this season when he was relegated to a bench role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back