Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

He definitely adds some experience and security to the second unit. I am happy to see Bazemore making some in roads at LA. He just needed to be given some more playing time.

Why wouldn't you bring Bogut on when you are 12 points up?
He was playing crap imo it really went bad once we took steve blake off and curry came on and started turning it over. Massive pick up steve blake becasue curry is vulnerable to ball pressure. Two games in a row now he's had a bad last quarter.

I came into the game near the end of the 2nd when we were up. Watched half of the third when Indiana caught up. Then I got called out (and missed the rest of the game) and we ended up winning.

No need to thank me. Now for the replay.

He was playing crap imo it really went bad once we took steve blake off and curry came on and started turning it over. Massive pick up steve blake becasue curry is vulnerable to ball pressure. Two games in a row now he's had a bad last quarter.

I rate Bogut's D very highly. He had 3 blocked shots and he was just there to keep Hibbert of the boards which he did to a tee. Hibert only had 3 rebounds for the game. A team effort I guess.

Agree about Curry tonight. It is a luxury to have a few game winners in the team. The reason Blake was brought to the team was to give Curry a break. When the bench scores like tonight we are tough to beat and I think he is the main reason.

Very nice win!

Crawford and Blake have been a great tonic for this team. The rest the starting five is now getting is very important.

Crawford and Blake have been a great tonic for this team. The rest the starting five is now getting is very important.

Im not sold on Crawford just yet, he definitely adds a spark but he also takes some horrible shots/is a bit shot happy for my liking, pls give Barnes some looks

But yeah suddenly our bench looks much better, would even say Draymond could be the most important especially come playoffs, would not mind seeing him take some of Lee's minutes away

Im not sold on Crawford just yet, he definitely adds a spark but he also takes some horrible shots/is a bit shot happy for my liking, pls give Barnes some looks

But yeah suddenly our bench looks much better, would even say Draymond could be the most important especially come playoffs, would not mind seeing him take some of Lee's minutes away

Green and O'Neal are on fire recently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Blake is a definite upgrade on Crawford at the moment. Crawford is a bit too shot happy for a team full of shot happy people.

But he cost us stuff all, so can't really complain if he's playing small minutes. Can give us a spark at times.

I agree that Blake is out playing Crawford but Crawford has played many some really important minutes after a time where we struggled to get any output from the second five offensively. They will only get better over the next few weeks.

It was a great tactical adjustment from Mark to play small ball and really wrestle the momentum in that 3rd quarter. Maybe he went with it a bit too long into the 4th quarter. A few minutes for O'Neal would have been okay. Barnes really out of form imo. I like him getting minutes but gee we came close to giving it away. Very disappointing free throw shooting. Need to sharpen up. Overall it was a great defensive effort really keyed in on Dragic and Green in the second half. They had good games overall but we limited their impact in the second half.

Nothing is ever easy with this lot, rarely anyway. I agree on leaving the smalls on too long. I know the "Hack a Bogut" can be an issue but sometime I wonder when we have a ten plus lead why Bogut is not put straight back onto the court. Probably our best defensive player and who in the NBA sets a screen like he does? Maybe I am just being a proud Aussie in the US.

Very important win and we looked to have turned a corner. We now have options which is really nice. Good to see Klay hitting some form again this past week.

It was a great tactical adjustment from Mark to play small ball and really wrestle the momentum in that 3rd quarter. Maybe he went with it a bit too long into the 4th quarter. A few minutes for O'Neal would have been okay. Barnes really out of form imo. I like him getting minutes but gee we came close to giving it away. Very disappointing free throw shooting. Need to sharpen up. Overall it was a great defensive effort really keyed in on Dragic and Green in the second half. They had good games overall but we limited their impact in the second half.

I think he is playing pretty good, just struggling to get his shots to drop, I feel like his jumpshot is too line drive and when he tries to bank it in he does so with too much power, but im sure he'll come good hopefully in time for the playoffs.

I agree on playing small ball for a bit too long, would have brought back Bogie for a bit. He makes goos stuff happen!

We should get someone onto renaming this thread the Warriors thread. :cool:

If you guys aren't watching this, do yourself a favour and turn it on. The Iguodala block then put back dunk at the other end must be up there with play of the year.

Mark Jackson clearly managing the minutes tonight. He's left our cold bench on for way to long with about a 12 point turnaround as a result. In a way I support him because he's clearly planning ahead for the playoffs.

They really squeezed Blake last night. The problem with resting the starting five is that game was there to be taken and every win is important at t his stage. Choose your battles I suppose.

Last edited:
I don't know who I would prefer we versed out of Houston and the Clippers in the playoffs... I'd probably go Houston just

Remove this Banner Ad

Back