Grand Final Ballot

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me too. Priority 2 is hopefully good enough.
I was distracted all morning with the fear of forgeting to register.
You'll be fine. Club says unlikely anyone misses and they will have a 17k allocation. Cat 3 might be a worry with with the quality. It seems you cant have a preference which is wierd. I'm hoping for a good seat but for some the cheaper tkts might be preferable. I guess the tkt cost is still a minor part of the travel cost though.

Out of the four clubs, how many register? Way more than are tickets available - and ticketek get $5 for every one. Just for registering.

Monopoly gouge.

I stupidly missed the 2 hour block for Priority 2 members. I ended up registering for Priority 3. Does anyone know if it makes any difference?
should not matter as each competing club is usually allocated approx. 20,000 tickets. What we don't take up will be offered to the other competing club.

Agree with Raymann, but it does make a difference in that your priority is now with those in Group 3 rather than 2. In any other club, you'd have a greater chance of missing out. The small windows provided are a pain, but I guess there's a reason. Just not sure what that exactly is! :rolleyes: :D

Agree with Raymann, but it does make a difference in that your priority is now with those in Group 3 rather than 2. In any other club, you'd have a greater chance of missing out. The small windows provided are a pain, but I guess there's a reason. Just not sure what that exactly is! :rolleyes: :D
Depends a bit on the quality if seats. Haven't seen any info of the clubs breakdown of categories in their allocation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stupidly missed the 2 hour block for Priority 2 members. I ended up registering for Priority 3. Does anyone know if it makes any difference?
No giants members will miss out mate I can assure you

After the semi crowd it's almost guaranteed they would want plenty of orange there

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Me and a couple mates (yes we are crows supporters) are looking at flying over from Perth to Melbourne for the grand final. Missed out on the Crows ballot. Would love you guys to win tonight and if anyone is in the GWS ballot and not planning on going to the GF we would happily like to grab some tickets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back