Rumour Guess who's coming home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can tell you who isn't coming home - Gary Ablett Jr's contract extension will be announced by the Suns today. However, most of you probably thought he was never coming back to Geelong anyway.

I think in his defence, he witnessed his dad who was the greatest player of all time finish his career without a great future financially.

But that was not the fault of footy; Senior had his demons, and if he had a persona that was marketable, he'd be a goldmine in media.

We weren't interested in him now, and the thread was ridiculous fantasy from go to whoa.
Fantasies never die.
This thread will be back.
Pfft clearly he was going to come back home but then had another epiphany and felt the challenge at the Gold Coast was stronger

This may sound harsh and sound like sour grapes but I hope he never gets to play finals again. In saying that I still actually like Jnr and love watching him play and was really happy he got another Brownlow, which he thoroughly deserved, but I just want him to miss out on the one thing, other than money, that he craves most.

And we get another Flag by 2018 so that would be at least 2 he's missed out on since he left.

This may sound harsh and sound like sour grapes but I hope he never gets to play finals again. In saying that I still actually like Jnr and love watching him play and was really happy he got another Brownlow, which he thoroughly deserved, but I just want him to miss out on the one thing, other than money, that he craves most.

And we get another Flag by 2018 so that would be at least 2 he's missed out on since he left.

They'll make finals soon enough, but it'll be a premiership that Gary craves most. He had to watch his old side win one the year after he left. I expect it will take Rocket Eade 3-4 years to get the Suns to that point where they can seriously challenge for a flag, so it will be touch and go as to whether Gary will be a part of it.

They'll make finals soon enough, but it'll be a premiership that Gary craves most. He had to watch his old side win one the year after he left. I expect it will take Rocket Eade 3-4 years to get the Suns to that point where they can seriously challenge for a flag, so it will be touch and go as to whether Gary will be a part of it.
2018 Grand Final: Cats def Suns?

Would be like poetry. Guthrie for Norm Smith :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His shoulder is cooked
I don't expect him to play through ala Judd
He will not be jabbed up, therefore watch for him to be gone in 3
Judd has been through a lot
Ablett will take the gold and run to church

wwid.gif

Now for the Mods job,so this can never ever resurface again

secure-lock-icon-psd.jpg

Status