94 Dylan Shiel
86 Toby Greene

Geelong:
116 Joel Selwood
111 Steve Johnson
104 Jimmy Bartel
100 Matthew Stokes
97 Mitch Duncan

Wont' be a good game, will most likely be rubbish in fact. Geelong have mastered the art of lowering themselves to the opposition's level, before scratching a win from as little effort as is possible.

The Scott brothers have 2 of the most effort / intensity varied sides in the league. I thought these guys were hard-arses?? They certainly struggle to get maximum effort week to week.

Chris (especially) needs to start openly challenging the players in the media and being more critical about Geelong's effort lapses. He is more than a bit of a BS artist in front of the camera at present.

Cats by 16.

I hope Josh Hunt kicks a bag of 5 and that the rest of the team gets nothing.
GWS to cause an upset of the millennium (well since the first clash with Sydney) - i'm dreaming here but you never know.
If GWS beat Sydney and Sydney beat us, how can it be an upset of the millennium especially considering we've won one interstate clash this year? o_O

I hope Josh Hunt kicks a bag of 5 and that the rest of the team gets nothing.

If GWS beat Sydney and Sydney beat us, how can it be an upset of the millennium especially considering we've won one interstate clash this year? o_O

You wouldn't expect GWS to beat a Geelong outfit, but yes if you've struggled to beat other teams on the road. Geelong could be in strife if GWS show up to play.

You wouldn't expect GWS to beat a Geelong outfit, but yes if you've struggled to beat other teams on the road. Geelong could be in strife if GWS show up to play.
I actually like that about my team we have a North esq unpredictability of who is going to show up which in some ways can be an advantage but it's a more of one for North considering they've beaten 4/5 top 5 sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flipside, of course, is that Geelong is the only team in the league that is yet to lose in its home state. And if that trend continues, Geelong will be a very good chance for top two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back