Preview Hawthorn v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If correct weight applies then we will show them up by 40 plus. Chip perfect match up on jack r. Shiels to go head to head with that faux tough captain Cochin, Schoey to take the best Backman to ever play the game Rance out of the central position and close their space as they are playing our plan of 2011 with precise ball retention to protect their Backline. And quick ball movement but with patience. Game over!

O'Rourke played a decent game tonight. He would be stiff to be dropped.

IN: Frawley, Stratton

OUT: Spangher (Injured) Litherland (omitted)

B: Stratton, Lake, Gibson

HB: Birchall, Frawley, Burgoyne

C: Hill, Mitchell, Smith

HF: Breust, Schoenmakers, Rioli

F: Puopolo, Roughead, Gunston

R: McEvoy, Hodge, Lewis

INT: O'Rourke, Hale, Suckling, Hartung

O'Rourke played a decent game tonight. He would be stiff to be dropped.

IN: Frawley, Stratton

OUT: Spangher (Injured) Litherland (omitted)

B: Stratton, Lake, Gibson

HB: Birchall, Frawley, Burgoyne

C: Hill, Mitchell, Smith

HF: Breust, Schoenmakers, Rioli

F: Puopolo, Roughead, Gunston

R: McEvoy, Hodge, Lewis

INT: O'Rourke, Hale, Suckling, Hartung
Shiels will play

Out: Spang (the guy just can't catch a break), Litherlabd (solid but not doing enough to demand a spot) Gibbo (because the MRP will want to level the playing field) or O'Rourke (if Gibbo gets off)

In: Frawley, Stratton, Shiels

Will be a good test. Richmond will want to push for a top four spot and take our scalp to prove themselves.

Expect them to come out hard and try and take it to us early. Their top 6-8 players are excellent but they lack the quality in their bottom third.

Cotchin and Martin are unlikely to get much space and like Fyfe and the Swans mids, they will be tested by our pressure. Not sure of the status of Edwards, but if he plays he's the one that needs a hard tag for mine. Maybe we should play Rioli on him for giggles.

Last edited:
Gibson got anything to worry about with his hit to the guts of Bokehurst?
Spangher out with a hammy for 3 weeks, not good timing for him with Frawley back playing
I think the AFL will send a message and Gibbo could get a week.

Just no need for it and for pure stupidity a week would be about right.

I think we have to cross our fingers he only gets a fine.

Gibson got anything to worry about with his hit to the guts of Bokehurst?
Spangher out with a hammy for 3 weeks, not good timing for him with Frawley back playing
Did I not see Hilly land a short, sharp right to the bread basket of a Carlton player last night also?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will lose. Book it in. You hear it here first every week
Based on what......a hunch or the fact that we have won the last 3 matches by a combined total of 299 pts and we are due for an off game?

Weren't some predicting that we may lose to Freo and $hitney?

Where have they gone?

Last edited:

Stratton for Spangher
Duryea for Gibbo (perhaps)
Shiels for O'Rourke
Frawley for ?
Langford for ?

We've got some serious depth and I'm glad I don't have to make the ins/outs decision. Good problem to have though. As always it'll come down to match ups.

Stratton for Spangher
Duryea for Gibbo (perhaps)
Shiels for O'Rourke
Frawley for ?
Langford for ?

We've got some serious depth and I'm glad I don't have to make the ins/outs decision. Good problem to have though. As always it'll come down to match ups.
Langford is out for a few weeks.

Has a knee complaint and I think it's a medial strain.

I reckon Stratts will take another week too to make doubly sure his ankle is ok.

Are you serious?
Cotchin does it every week but we don't hear boo from the media.

Out: Spang (the guy just can't catch a break), Litherlabd (solid but not doing enough to demand a spot) Gibbo (because the MRP will want to level the playing field) or O'Rourke (if Gibbo gets off)

In: Frawley, Stratton, Shiels

Will be a good test. Richmond will want to push for a top four spot and take our scalp to prove themselves.

Expect them to come out hard and try and take it to us early. Their top 6-8 players are excellent but they lack the quality in their bottom third.

Cotchin and Martin are unlikely to get much space and like Fyfe and the Swans mids, they will be tested by our pressure. Not sure of the status of Edwards, but if he plays he's the one that needs a hard tag for mine. Maybe we should play Rioli on him for giggles.
Edwards won't play next week. He is out injured.

Now we can't find out the answer to the burning question on the Main Board who is better between Rioli and Edwards :(

Edwards won't play next week. He is out injured.

Now we can't find out the answer to the burning question on the Main Board who is better between Rioli and Edwards :(

I'm sure the Main Board will find several more players better than Cyril.

There's a new one every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back